Barack Obama | David Beckham | Football | Sports | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

Obama Teases a Bashful David Beckham About His Underwear: VIDEO

Obama_beckham

President Obama welcomed the L.A. Galaxy to the White House today and singled out David Beckham for a round of barbs about his age, as well as his fashion sense, Politico reports.

"Half his teammates could be his kids," said Obama, adding, "It is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear. David Beckham is that man."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Ha! that was great..

Posted by: MikeyBlu | May 15, 2012 3:50:48 PM

2. crap underwear though

Posted by: Oliver | May 15, 2012 4:32:39 PM

3. David Beckham is GORGEOUS!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | May 15, 2012 5:32:02 PM

4. ahhhhh..... Becks...the prettiest bull in the yard, and hope for mankind.

Posted by: Booka | May 15, 2012 5:56:35 PM

5. Beckham, he's not that tall, is he? Nice looking guy, but the hoopla around he and his wife leaves me puzzled. He never seems to have anything to say about anything, and his wife acts like a D-bag.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 15, 2012 6:30:24 PM

6. Has Barack Obama's same-sex marriage 'coming out' emboldened him to start flirting publicly with men? Tough and underwear in the same sentence as David Beckham. What a great era where men can flirt harmlessly with eachother!

Posted by: Ian Bell | May 15, 2012 6:39:32 PM

7. Beckham's six feet tall. That's tall in my book. And I love his Burger King commercial.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | May 15, 2012 7:02:03 PM

8. .....I think Beckham is tall....cough! ...long...ouch !....where it counts!!!

Posted by: Brains | May 15, 2012 7:50:13 PM

9. I don't think I have ever heard a single Spice Girls song in my life, but I have such a gut-level, instinctive loathing of Victoria Beckham that just seeing her is like biting down on a piece of aluminum foil! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks like E.T. in a wig, sucking in his cheeks and striking a pose just in case there's a fashion photographer nearby.

But it also means I can't look at David Beckham without thinking of him having sex with that bag of sharpened pencils, so I'm no fan.

Posted by: Caliban | May 15, 2012 8:13:20 PM

10. Our sugar-coated President is so much cuter than everybody else it's just crazy. No matter what he says my grin shuts my eyes and I can't see another thing. David Beckam...phtt.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 16, 2012 12:34:28 AM

11. No doubt about it David Beckham looks hot his underware. Check out Cristiano Ronaldo if you want to see real sizzle. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Posted by: andrew | May 16, 2012 2:13:42 AM

12. Can we see Mr. Obama in his underwear? Please? I mean, he's already broken a lot of firsts as president, why not one more?

Posted by: Mit | Jun 2, 2012 1:28:01 AM

13. J'ai eu une vision très pauvre depuis que je suis un petit enfant - ma mère m'a d'abord emmené chez le médecin parce que j'étais la fessée dans les murs - et chaque fois que ma prescription changé, nous avons donné mes vieilles lunettes à New Eyes.

Posted by: ray ban aviator pas cher | Jun 10, 2012 10:46:31 PM