Comments

1. ratbastard says

Beckham, he’s not that tall, is he? Nice looking guy, but the hoopla around he and his wife leaves me puzzled. He never seems to have anything to say about anything, and his wife acts like a D-bag.

2. Ian Bell says

Has Barack Obama’s same-sex marriage ‘coming out’ emboldened him to start flirting publicly with men? Tough and underwear in the same sentence as David Beckham. What a great era where men can flirt harmlessly with eachother!

3. Caliban says

I don’t think I have ever heard a single Spice Girls song in my life, but I have such a gut-level, instinctive loathing of Victoria Beckham that just seeing her is like biting down on a piece of aluminum foil! I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks like E.T. in a wig, sucking in his cheeks and striking a pose just in case there’s a fashion photographer nearby.

But it also means I can’t look at David Beckham without thinking of him having sex with that bag of sharpened pencils, so I’m no fan.

4. UFFDA says

Our sugar-coated President is so much cuter than everybody else it’s just crazy. No matter what he says my grin shuts my eyes and I can’t see another thing. David Beckam…phtt.

5. andrew says

No doubt about it David Beckham looks hot his underware. Check out Cristiano Ronaldo if you want to see real sizzle. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

6. says

J’ai eu une vision très pauvre depuis que je suis un petit enfant – ma mère m’a d’abord emmené chez le médecin parce que j’étais la fessée dans les murs – et chaque fois que ma prescription changé, nous avons donné mes vieilles lunettes à New Eyes.