Chicago | Justin Bieber | Music | Music Video | News

Lesbians Who Rap Like Justin Bieber - 'If I Was Your Gayfriend': VIDEO

Bieberlesbians

This is the best Justin Bieber cover I've seen all week.

If was your gay friend
You could call me bro
I could be your wing man
We could tag-team ho's

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Are some lesbians now having breast reduction/elimination surgery in their attempts to look as manly as possible? Looks like it in the case of the one in the plaid shirt.

Heck, she looks so manly that I might even "do" her......from behind. LOL.

Posted by: Rick | Jun 1, 2012 1:32:30 PM

2. "Heck, she looks so manly that I might even "do" her......from behind. LOL"

Yeah, it took me years to accept that a lot of Fem guys and Drag Queens like to bang rough Trade boys in the butt. So, you have our permission.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 1, 2012 1:41:18 PM

3. This was cool.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 1, 2012 1:51:33 PM

4. Great video

Posted by: Brian36 | Jun 1, 2012 1:57:00 PM

5. Christ, shut up, Rick.

Posted by: Michael | Jun 1, 2012 1:59:43 PM

6. I'll have to take your word for it. Sorry, I can't watch anything Justin Bieber related.

Posted by: fgsweetdog | Jun 1, 2012 2:06:28 PM

7. Rick - You're pathetic.

Posted by: Adam | Jun 1, 2012 4:20:52 PM

8. Hey Buddy,

This is the blonde in the video. Thank you for posting our parody. I am a Chicago recording artist and my album, ATLANTIS, of ORIGINAL music just launched today. I have a Chicago Summertime Anthem on the album called "Hooky (in Chicago)" I was wondering if you would check it out and do a post on that, since I see that you cover music on your site. If you go to my website www.samigrisafe.com it's the first song that streams. Let me know if you're interested in writing about it and I can send you the mp3. Thank you, again. Cheers!

Posted by: Sami Grisafe | Jun 1, 2012 7:21:40 PM

9. How long will it take you guys to realize that Rick is just a bomb thrower who craves the attention you all give him. If everyone just ignored him he would die like a plant without water.

Posted by: andrew | Jun 3, 2012 8:48:11 AM