Bullying | News | Texas

Teacher Ordered Kids to Line Up and Hit 6-Year-Old Bully: VIDEO

Bully

A Texas kindergarten teacher was fired for ordering her class to line up and hit a six-year-old child who was bullying other kids. The bully's mother wants more punishment for the teacher.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via the daily what)

Comments

1. I think the parents need to get control of this kid. Why not worry about their kid and leave the teacher out of this. She is teaching a lesson.

Posted by: Janice Gibson | Jun 18, 2012 8:02:16 PM

2. Isn't Texas eye for an eye? Practice what you preach.

Posted by: sue | Jun 18, 2012 9:14:02 PM

3. Because of course the solution to bullying is for an adult to bully a child.

Posted by: Highdesert | Jun 19, 2012 1:14:17 AM

4. I would have documented all the previous wrong doings of the child & then contacted the parents immediatly. The child did deserve punishment for being a bully but I can not agree with how the teacher handled it. I HATE BULLIES and think all of them should be severely PUNISHED but this was not the proper way to handle the situation. I hope the bully learned from this experience and thinks twice before he acts up again. LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BULLY! There will ALWAYS be someone bigger and better than you to knock you down when & while you are bullying others. You had better learn your lesson!! People will only be bullied so much before they SNAP and retaliate!

Posted by: Schroeder | Jun 19, 2012 2:10:51 AM

5. Um, what's wrong with that mother's nose?

Posted by: CarlottaVonFunkenhowzer | Jun 19, 2012 2:51:32 AM

6. I think the little bastard got what he deserved.

Posted by: River | Jun 19, 2012 6:18:31 AM

7. @ Schroeder: "I would have documented all the previous wrong doings of the child & then contacted the parents immediatly."

You would then be reprimanded for having let all the previous wrongs accumulate, put on a "growth plan", and chastised for your spelling.

Posted by: Screech for America | Jun 20, 2012 10:40:36 AM

8. I'm completely OK with this. I hope this teacher lands on her feet, and the bully learned his lesson.

Posted by: John | Jun 20, 2012 5:37:48 PM

9. Bully's must be stopped immediately. They should be taken out of school and let the parents home school them and send him to a psychologist before he ends up murdering people as an adult. Some of this is "mental". If a child bullies my child I would demand the bully to be expelled until he has had counseling, will he understand? Well he knows how to bully, he is smart enough to know the difference. Hideous when parents don't raise their children right.

Posted by: C | Dec 17, 2012 8:07:53 PM