New York | News | The Outs

BigGayDeal.com

Episode 3 of 'The Outs' is Here: VIDEO

Theouts

"Moon River", Episode 3 of our favorite new NYC-based web series The Outs has arrived, and does not disappoint!

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

If you missed them, here are Episode 1 and Episode 2, which you may want to watch first. Director Adam Goldman also has a Kickstarter campaign to fund the next episodes in the series.

Theouts2

Comments

1. I agree, someone needs to pick this show up! Awesome characters, funny (Dental floss OMG), romantic, and witty.

Posted by: Devin | Jun 20, 2012 1:54:36 PM

2. I'm so glad this little came out, it's charming.

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 20, 2012 2:26:11 PM

3. This is too funny. I moved to Charlotte, NC about a year ago. Clearly, none of the writers on the show have been here. It's super gay. Like. SUPER. Gay.

Posted by: Casey | Jun 20, 2012 6:10:08 PM

4. found this one to be the weakest of the three
    the writing seems much less smooth and smart
    a big step down for me from the first two which were funny and interesting
    this seemed tedious
    the woman with the dental - dreadful
    it seemed more disjointed and less smooth

Posted by: jw | Jun 20, 2012 11:36:54 PM

5. I can't wait to watch this! One of my fave web series at the mo...

Posted by: Brad | Jun 21, 2012 11:49:57 AM

6. I'm supporting you on Kickstarter....yeah!

Some network needs to pick this up...ASAP.

Keep it coming, the writing is getting better...less dramtic characters please..get casting help for a few of the female parts.

I can't wait or more.....It can only get better.

Posted by: BDC | Aug 2, 2012 7:10:03 AM

7. Scruffy=Yum yum

It says there are six episodes. Have they all been done or is 4 the current one?

Acting is a bit uneven but overall it is a great show which I am totally enjoying. Oh and I am from LA and I don't shave the pits like some gym rats do...

Posted by: Maleko | Aug 5, 2012 4:59:29 PM

8. Scruffy is the cutest guy ever. Oh my god, that face and his matching voice make me weak in the knees.

Posted by: personal statement writing servicespersonal statement writing services | Dec 5, 2012 3:28:49 AM

9. I hope that many people will really like this and also would like to bookmark it in there’s favorite site list. Thanks

Posted by: blue jade | Dec 29, 2012 4:11:19 AM

10. It is the latter to my mind that does much to convince the public that South African wine is a closed fraternity whose infighting makes the long process of learning about the product seem that much less worthwhile.

Posted by: one knite | Dec 29, 2012 9:04:40 AM

11. Yeah, the dental girl stuff didn't go anywhere and the Jack stuff at the end seems a bit trumped up. But for a no-budget indie, I'll keep watching!

Posted by: emjayay | Apr 1, 2013 11:38:11 PM