Food and Drink | Gay Pride | News

Oreo Cookies Go Rainbow for Gay Pride: PHOTO

Oreo

Oreo posted this rainbow-stuffed cookie on its Facebook page today with the caption "Proudly support love!"

Comments

1. All that is needed now is a rather large glass of milk........and 45 units of insulin.

Posted by: vanndean | Jun 26, 2012 1:19:17 AM

2. I love to pull the cookie apart and eat the icing inside, then I dip the cookie part in my coffee: delicious!

Posted by: andrew | Jun 26, 2012 1:33:20 AM

3. ANDREW, i thought u were going for a double entendre there (i like to pull the cookie apart too ;-) ) but u sounded a tad too genuine, so i think it was just me ;-)

Posted by: pure shyt | Jun 26, 2012 1:50:59 AM

4. Pride baby!

Between the many organizations who came out in support of bullied gay youth. The legislative triumphs. Nearly 3 MILLION! spectators at the NYC Pride. And this nifty little treat from KRAFT...what a phenomenal Pride month it's been. I'm truly *honored* to be part of a community who is coming together, sharing their historic stories, demanding justice and celebrating who they are as a people.

Posted by: AJ | Jun 26, 2012 2:23:01 AM

5. Oh no!! What will Maggie G have for breakfast now?!

Posted by: Rovex | Jun 26, 2012 2:32:50 AM

6. Mags and Bri are sure going to be experiencing some serious jonesing. Pray for them.

Posted by: candide001 | Jun 26, 2012 2:57:29 AM

7. I gotta say, I love the colors of the rainbow and what they symbolize for our community. I really think it's a beautiful thing

Posted by: Trey | Jun 26, 2012 4:33:20 AM

8. I guess the christians aren't gonna be able to eat Oreos anymore.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jun 26, 2012 6:29:11 AM

9. good for them! Unfortunately, their product has a nasty medicine taste to it... not very good at all!

Posted by: Marco | Jun 26, 2012 6:45:52 AM

10. A lot of fat-*sses in the hate-movement have just had a staple removed from their diet.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jun 26, 2012 7:15:01 AM

11. Gay liberation reduced to "liking" an ad for a cookie. Strange times.

Posted by: CG62 | Jun 26, 2012 9:55:39 AM

12. Hmmm... would little kids like these? Probably. That would cause Bryan Fischer to have a stroke.

Posted by: anon | Jun 26, 2012 11:55:29 AM

13. I can't see those fat a## bigots boycotting Oreos. What a conundrum for them!

Posted by: Sam Molloy | Jun 26, 2012 12:52:51 PM

14. Oreos are so unhealthy. 2 normal cookies have over 100 fat calories! I'd guess ones with this much cream would be more like over 500! This should not be made real! That being said, if they are made for real, I'd like to pre-order two boxes and a gallon of light soy milk. Thank you. :)

Posted by: Anthony | Jun 26, 2012 12:53:39 PM

15. Call me a graphics nerd, but it really bugs me how obvious this Photoshop job is. Common Nabisco! At least blend the dimples in the icing so it isn't obvious that it's the same icing cloned over and over again with different colors applied!

Posted by: Griff | Jun 26, 2012 2:56:56 PM

16. well hey that's pretty awesome. what a clever ad too - putting the pride right IN their product, not just next to it. whoever at Nabisco (is that he parent company/owner of Oreo?) who designed this is pretty good.

Posted by: william | Jun 26, 2012 10:42:01 PM

17. From the Beast:

... as was the case with J.C. Penney, the most superficial research reveals that Kraft Foods, the hypocritical folks who make Oreos, donates quite a bit of money to backward Republican assholes who think that love requires a man with a penis and his vagina-having counterpart. But you shouldn’t say “vagina.” That’s gross.

The first anti-gay marriage dickwad who pops up as a recipient of Kraft’s largess is Bill Shuster (R-PA). He’s no friend to teh gays. In the current 2012 election cycle, Kraft has donated about $160,000 to federal candidates — roughly half of whom are the aforementioned backward Republican assholes.

Posted by: Randy | Jun 26, 2012 11:09:29 PM

18. THERE ARE ONLINE REPORTS INDICATING THE BIRACIAL PRESIDENT HAS MEMBERSHIP AT A HOMOSEXUAL CLUB IN CHICAGO. NO WONDER Barack Hussein SUPPORTS "gay" MARRIAGE. NOW, HE CAN GET NAKED AND ENJOY EATING HIS "COOKIE."

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON