Gay Marriage | Harry Reid | Madonna | Microsoft | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1149

A CLOWN QUESTION, BRO: Harry Reid channels Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper.

MADONNA: "Turn Up the Radio" set video.

MICROSOFT SURFACE: Freezes during presentation. Presenter handles it like a pro.

MOM SINGS PUCCINI: A gift from mom at a gay wedding.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Why are there daily updates about Vadge's stupid "Turn OFF the Radio" video? Nobody cares about that flop album or it's singles anymore.

Posted by: Enough | Jun 20, 2012 5:05:09 PM

2. Surfaces freezes during primer presentation. LMAO! Apparently, he was prepared with another unit, so this must be a common occurrence. It is what I have come to expect from MicroSoft.

Posted by: Alex Parrish | Jun 20, 2012 5:43:24 PM

3. @ENOUGH: I care. If you dont, that's fine. Just scroll past it and dont comment.

Posted by: Jay | Jun 20, 2012 5:48:50 PM

4. um, does anyone listen to radio anymore (?)

Posted by: bALAN | Jun 20, 2012 6:45:45 PM

5. Wow! Mom was awesome! Teared me up a little bit...

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Jun 20, 2012 6:45:46 PM

6. *yawn* Alex, the Surface isn't even in Beta yet. Of course it's going to have a few problems at this point. Every product that is still in development does. You may be an Apple fanboi, but Surface is far more powerful and far more useful than iPad will ever be. I can't wait until Surface is released!

Posted by: OMNOMNOM | Jun 20, 2012 10:07:13 PM

7. Yah! I'm happy Madonna is making a video for the song I like the most off MDNA.

Posted by: GraphicJack | Jun 21, 2012 1:20:29 AM

8. Hello, this article was extremely interesting, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last couple of days.

Posted by: dresses online | Sep 19, 2012 1:24:14 AM