Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

5 Guys, 1 Piano, One Direction: VIDEO

Onepiano

The Piano Guys transform One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. well, the piano is essential a horizontal harp or more correctly, a zither of gigantic proportions

Posted by: bandanajack | Jul 18, 2012 11:09:12 PM

2. Now THAT's talent. That's thinking outside the box. :)

Posted by: ophu | Jul 18, 2012 11:36:05 PM

3. Some scripts from cid.pardot.com in this page having a hard time tonight and preventing this page from fully loading, crashed firefox twice. oh well not as though I need to see every video and can probably find it on youtube.

Also that blue "would you recommend towelroad" blue box, won't let you type in it, I'm using the latest firefox

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Jul 19, 2012 12:28:54 AM

4. I can't really view this page without using noscript for firefox. There's just too much stuff loading, and a lot of times the pages won't finish.

Posted by: Mike B. | Jul 19, 2012 2:07:02 AM

5. Sorry, Mike, Chrome and IE like Towleroad.

Posted by: Bob | Jul 19, 2012 2:39:06 AM

6. Ghostery + Adblock Plus makes Towleroad load fast on Firefox. I'd whitelist the towleroad domain to get Andy some dollars but it is easily the worst offender in the sheer number of widgets/scripts of any site I visit. Right now there are 16 Adblock filters in use and 21 (first-level) scripts/widgets blocked by Ghostery (including that annoying meebo bar.)

I remember years ago when the count was around 6 and I didn't care but now it sometimes crashes the page from even loading and load times are 4 to 5 times longer just to get all the outside domains.

Posted by: unruly | Jul 19, 2012 6:03:46 AM

7. Now I feel robbed by my piano teacher. My mother paid her to teach me to play the piano, and she clearly short changed me. I only learned how to play the white and black keys! Slacker!

Posted by: NautiBoyz | Jul 19, 2012 8:05:23 AM

8. Would have been better if they had not been wearing any pants.

Posted by: Felix | Jul 19, 2012 11:46:45 AM

9. Musical and percussive BRILLIANCE !!

Posted by: MCnNYC | Jul 19, 2012 2:31:02 PM

10. Hot. Just imagine these guys playing with a single set of tight abs.

Posted by: Esurb | Jul 19, 2012 3:35:48 PM

11. That was great!

Posted by: James | Jul 19, 2012 5:30:28 PM

12. 5 guys(people), 1 piano – nice... but i find this on YouTube: ...the german band liquidfive done that, too: http://youtu.be/knLmUpYpov8
    ...and they had the idea first! It's quite similar! and they did it about 2 months ago, 2 months erlier than the PianoGuys. decide yourself!

Posted by: Peter | Jul 24, 2012 12:15:30 PM