Jesse Tyler Ferguson | News | Republican Party

Jesse Tyler Ferguson is an Openly-Ginger Member of the GOP: VIDEO

Ferguson

“I don’t want to be known as a red-headed Republican. I just want to be known as a Republican who happens to have red hair.”

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I hate to make the first comment a negative one BUT, isn't this routine so tired it isn't worth posting.

Posted by: andrew | Jul 17, 2012 10:14:55 PM

2. Dude, turn on your TV, read a book or write your own blog.

Posted by: parkrunner | Jul 17, 2012 10:55:15 PM

3. God I love this show!!

Posted by: WizeGuy | Jul 18, 2012 1:07:36 AM

4. I love jesse Tyler Fergusson so much it hurts. Terrific actor, and brings every word to life

Posted by: CaliGreg | Jul 18, 2012 1:08:31 AM

5. I admire Modern Family for bringing out family together. We watch it, we laugh, we talk... It's an awesome show and more awesome for how it unites gay and straight families.

Posted by: 2EastCoastDudea | Jul 18, 2012 1:09:48 AM

6. LOL! That was awesome

Posted by: MJ | Jul 18, 2012 1:10:15 AM

7. What fascinates me about the show is how they hired such a talented ensemble. I mean- most shows, notably comedies you watch doesn't have an entire cast full of talent. That truly is a rarity, an I guess it's why this show is so consistently popular.

Posted by: Steve-ATL | Jul 18, 2012 1:13:38 AM

8. Jese Tyler Fergusson is the man. He plays dead pan so well

Posted by: Rita | Jul 18, 2012 1:14:38 AM

9. Oh who is that young sinner with the handcuffs on his wrists?
    And what has he been after that they groan and shake their fists?
    And wherefore is he wearing such a conscience-stricken air?
    Oh they're taking him to prison for the colour of his hair.

'Tis a shame to human nature, such a head of hair as his;
    In the good old time 'twas hanging for the colour that it is;
    Though hanging isn't bad enough and flaying would be fair
    For the nameless and abominable colour of his hair.

Oh a deal of pains he's taken and a pretty price he's paid
    To hide his poll or dye it of a mentionable shade;
    But they've pulled the beggar's hat off for the world to see and stare,
    And they're haling him to justice for the colour of his hair.

Now 'tis oakum for his fingers and the treadmill for his feet
    And the quarry-gang on Portland in the cold and in the heat,
    And between his spells of labour in the time he has to spare
    He can curse the God that made him for the colour of his hair.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jul 18, 2012 3:00:00 AM

10. I seriously will go in a heavy spell of depression if Modern Family goes away in many many years.

I agree with another post. It's the only show that brings my football playing straight brother, mechanic Dad, our straight laced family friends and me an my partner together and we all have a blast! Seriously shared more laughs with my family watching that show than any other memory that comes to mind. Which may be sad, but whatever, I'll take it. It bonds us.

Posted by: Adeler San Diego | Jul 18, 2012 3:11:15 AM

11. Hahaha ferguson and his facial expressions make me crack up.

Posted by: Cooper | Jul 18, 2012 3:12:16 AM

12. I may be alone on this, but I've always found red heads so sexy. Anyone else into gingers? They just do it for me. Can't explain it.

Posted by: USC Trojans Fan | Jul 18, 2012 4:16:15 AM

13. Oh yes, gingers most definitely do it for me as well! This was cute, but the funniest part was the bit at the very end about "GOP candidate fights for his life after admitting he believes in science..." lol

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Jul 18, 2012 5:45:26 AM

14. Only a ginger can call 'nother ginger ginger.

Posted by: Otkon | Jul 18, 2012 7:38:26 AM

15. I thought the last line was the best...

"Next we'll talk with another GOP candidate fighting for his political life after admitting he believes in science"

Posted by: Greg | Jul 18, 2012 7:41:25 AM

16. How did the British obsession with redheads ever make it over the pond? It used to be a non-issue in the US.

Posted by: anon | Jul 18, 2012 12:37:33 PM

17. Love you muchly, JTF...

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jul 18, 2012 1:08:12 PM

18. i am a proud ginger living in Los Angeles and I am here to say to most guys it just doesn't matter...

Posted by: David B. | Jul 18, 2012 4:47:44 PM