Chick-fil-A | Glee | Grant Gustin | News

BigGayDeal.com

Glee's Grant Gustin is 'Done with (Anti-Gay) Chick-Fil-A'

Gustin

Glee actor Grant Gustin has given up on Chick-Fil-A for its anti-gay worldview.

Tweeted a disgusted Gustin today: "I'm officially done with Chick-fil-A. Your food is not good enough to take from a bunch of ass holes."

(via glaad)

Comments

1. I agree with Gustin- that place is no better than KFC, the latter of which is wise enough to have a board of directors that keeps their collective mouths shut on any public issue.

Posted by: Drew | Jul 24, 2012 9:01:46 PM

2. Honestly, McDonalds fried chicken sandwich tastes exactly the same. Exactly.

Posted by: sp8ce | Jul 24, 2012 9:27:11 PM

3. KFC it is. More choices and better chicken.

Posted by: Rob | Jul 24, 2012 9:52:09 PM

4. I'm glad (or glaad) he's done with them, but seriously these people act like they're swearing-off oxygen. Or sex.

It's a piece of factory chicken (Perdue, Cargill, or Pilgrim's) on a piece of white bread. With a pickle slice. BFD.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Jul 24, 2012 10:42:28 PM

5. If I swear off the chicken, will you let me keep eating the waffle fries? Love those.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 24, 2012 10:54:32 PM

6. Do yourselves a favor and stop eating ALL of this kind of processed crap. Trust me, it's not chicken. Go to better places, your body is worth it.

Also would like the company to be questioned as to how they can serve pork when it is expressly forbidden in the bible. Someone care to ask?

Posted by: denison | Jul 25, 2012 12:22:58 AM

7. Who the hell is Grant Gustin? And I agree, Chick-Fil-A's sandwiches suck.

Posted by: Ken in LA | Jul 25, 2012 2:01:49 AM

8. "Your food is not good enough to take from a bunch of assholes" doesn't make any sense. I get the gist of it but the twit-ification of America continues to get things lost in translation.

Posted by: Mo | Jul 25, 2012 2:09:08 AM

9. It's your loss if you don't know who Grant Gustin is. He plays a singing twink villain on Glee.

Posted by: Q | Jul 25, 2012 2:58:32 AM

10. my co-worker's sister makes $69 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $18273 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here >>> Click2go.notlong.com/

Posted by: amy | Jul 25, 2012 3:40:53 AM

11. my co-worker's sister makes $69 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $18273 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here >>> Click2go.notlong.com/

Posted by: amy | Jul 25, 2012 3:40:54 AM

12. He's adorable. I kind of hope Sebastian nails Blaine this season. And I also hope Kurt nails Karofsky. (For all that Kurt is so femme, you just KNOW he's a power top and that Blaine is a bossy bottom).

Posted by: Strepsi | Jul 25, 2012 6:01:22 AM

13. Me loves me some Grant Gustin.

Posted by: Fahd | Jul 25, 2012 9:38:56 AM

14. my stupid co-worker's straight sister makes $69 every hour on the laptop. Posting BS to comment threads all over the internet.

Posted by: AMY | Jul 25, 2012 10:56:17 AM

15. KFC is horrible. Unlike most other fast-food chains they have adamantly refused to require humane kill methods of their suppliers and have also adamantly refused to stop buying product from factory farms that are exceedingly cruel in their treatment of chickens.

Don't buy from Chick-fil-A, but don't buy from KFC, either. In their own way, they are just as bad.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 25, 2012 11:25:11 AM

16. Believe it or not, this fiasco is actually good. WHY? It has shown the light on the bigotry and hate of that stupid company and more people will end up NOT buying their food anymore.

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 25, 2012 2:43:41 PM

17. Fast food is nasty in general. I don't know how anyone eats it without having to sh*t their pants within the next hour.

Posted by: TyN | Jul 25, 2012 3:21:59 PM

18. Oh, yeah? Well, six months ago my sister's co-worker has a 69 every hour on her $18273 laptop and got fired from work, SO THERE!

Posted by: agcons | Jul 25, 2012 4:10:28 PM