Jersey Shore | News | Reality TV

Meet Jwoww and Snooki's Gay Meatball: VIDEO

Joey

No doubt you've been on pins and needles awaiting the moment when you would meet the gays in the Jersey Shore universe.

This Thursday, the two gay best friends of Snooki and Jwoww enter their eponymous Jersey Shore spin-off. They're both named Joey. While we only get a brief meeting with one of them in the following clips, it turns out that the other is basically the big gay meatball version of Snooki, and rivals her prowess in the drinking and spray-tan department.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

The big gay episode of Snooki and Jwoww airs Thursday at 10pm on MTV.

Comments

1. Well, clearly you do.

You're the kind of man who is terrified of people knowing that you're gay. Therefore you get angry when they type of gay man that anti-gay bigots hate is living an open, authentic, enjoyable life and you in all your professed masculinity are obviously living vicariously though an anonymous internet persona.

They're the type of gay man that you choose to hate, yet they don't live with the fear of being "known as gay" that you still have. It's really that simple. No confident or secure gay men talk like you. Your words and tone exist in the exclusive domain of the closeted insecure homosexual male who is bitter that the people you mock are actually stronger and more confident individuals than you. It's sad.

Posted by: Tyler | Jul 18, 2012 3:44:25 PM

2. Yes, I 'claim'. But then, you claim to be the perfect masculine Adonis. You choosing to believe or not won't change my reality.

Unlike you, I don't see portrayal, I see them as being who they are. And it does not put me from safe distance from anything cause a)I'm not that 'masculine' anyway (at least not as much as my gay brother) and b) I wouldn't care if someone thought I was gay and I'm surrounded by people who think the same, I feel no threat from any masculine gay or straight guy.

Posted by: Syrax | Jul 18, 2012 3:51:27 PM

3. This was awesome! I love that they are down with us gays. And i also love the show... Guilty pleasure

Posted by: Amber | Jul 18, 2012 4:12:53 PM

4. Some people on here seriously need to take the stick out of their behind. Dang life must be miserable for you, complainin and bicthin about everything. This is meant to be light hearted entertainment. Most people who watch it watch it to laugh and for entertainment purposes. Old gay dudes take everything in life seriously. Thank God for being young, gay and not uptight

Posted by: GlobalLook | Jul 18, 2012 4:15:11 PM

5. I find the gay guido adorable. I like my guys to have some fem in them and I'm definitely into guidos, so he does it for me, an I too appreciate how cool Jennie and Snooki are with gays. And not just because of this. In past seasons they've attended many Pride events. Keep making us laugh girls

Posted by: Paul | Jul 18, 2012 4:17:03 PM

6. That was cute!
    I also find the gay meatball cute, and the dynamic between Jwwow and Snookie has me cracking up this season

Posted by: Aj | Jul 18, 2012 4:18:02 PM

7. @Tyler The post you responded too was from Little Kiwi, acting as an impostor (the one with the Tim Tebow reference in it). And for any of you doubting that the impostor in these cases, is, in fact, Kiwi, he gives himself away every time.....in this case, with the distinctly non-American term "wank"....just as he gave himself away one other time by using the term "bum" for butt, which Americans also don't do.

And in the thread about the Mississippi couple, he lied about being the impostor, so that should give you some sense of what kind of psycho we are dealing with.

As for your attempt at a point, Tyler, you can sit here and preach to your choir all you want. No masculine man, gay or straight, is "threatened" by women or masculinely-deficient effeminate men. They simply regard effeminate men for what they are--weak, cowardly, mentally and emotionally damaged.......and therefore not to be taken seriously or respected in mainstreatm society. And they are to be treated accordingly. That's all.

And no amount of crusading on your part is going to change that.

I don't respect cowardly men who idolize women in preference to their own gender and so I will not treat them with respect, any more than 98% of the male population does or is ever going to.......which is why they end up being hapless little wards of women in the first place.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 4:27:03 PM

8. Sorry about that last post, guys. My man-pussy was really sandy, and my stomach still hurts after having a gallon of semen pumped out of it. If I knew that he was going to produce that much delicious jizz, I would have sucked off Marcus Bachmann a lot sooner.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 4:36:15 PM

9. Didn't the Village Voice have an article about Gay Guidos in their pride issue a few years ago?

Posted by: Ed | Jul 18, 2012 4:44:44 PM

10. Much ado about nothing!

Posted by: andrew | Jul 18, 2012 5:03:51 PM

11. Fortunately, Rick, no one cares whether or not you respect them. It is clear you don't respect yourself, so why should anyone expect anything different from you?

Posted by: Kenneth | Jul 18, 2012 5:56:18 PM

12. Rick. Rickkkkk! RICK! I just discovered you are actually Joey.

Posted by: CHEVYTEXAS | Jul 18, 2012 7:53:14 PM

13. Lighten up. This show is fun! And so long as they are cool with gays being openly gay, this show gets my support. Being young is about having FUN
    And I find the two joeys kinda adorable. I like guys with character

Posted by: Advocate Align | Jul 18, 2012 8:22:07 PM

14. RICK is great. A troll to most is a troll to feed. He's got more energy more consistently than all of you and he truly loves everyting masculine...defends it, works for it, honors it. A whole lot of you don't even know what he's talking about or have clearly ever enjoyed the sweet company of good men. I love his theories even where they seem quite flawed. Most of all I love his fighting spirit.

And KIWI in his fake RICK pose just shows what lipstick on a pig really means - his pretense of illumined comment elsewhere on many subjects cannot hide his ugly terror at being identified as the Frankenfag he actually is.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 19, 2012 1:17:02 AM

15. I thought the gay meatball was kind of cute until he opened his mouth and the purses flew out. That and when he took of his clothes.

Posted by: Ummm... | Jul 19, 2012 3:09:22 AM

16. Not afraid to say it...that made me giggle.

Posted by: Marco P | Jul 19, 2012 12:30:15 PM

17. Rick and "fake Rick" are both hilarious. Carry on with your flame war, you're making me laugh.

Posted by: Bob82 | Jul 19, 2012 8:11:49 PM