News | True Blood

'True Blood' Comic-Con Trailer Teases Remainder of Season 5: VIDEO

Trueblood

Those of you eager for spoilery details on the remainder of True Blood Season 5 will likely enjoy this new trailer shown off at San Diego's Comic-Con 2012 on Friday.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Last night's ending was unfortunate.

Posted by: endo | Jul 16, 2012 1:33:50 PM

2. Let the season 5 to begin (in my homeland) and all those hot guys to act their lines shirtless.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 16, 2012 1:35:12 PM

3. I think I've finally given up on True Blood. I haven't seen the last two episodes and can't work up the enthusiasm to bother. You'd think that by now the writers would have figured out that viewers aren't interested in tangents and subplots since the were-panther and Sam's family went over like lead balloons, but no, here we are again with Terry and his war experiences heading boldly into who-cares? territory yet again. The actors may not like it but some characters should STAY in the background, not because the actors aren't good but because it's a distraction. The first 4 eps this season were talky and dull and they've finally killed off whatever enthusiasm it required for me to bother watching.

Sayonara, TB. It was fun while it lasted.

Posted by: Caliban | Jul 16, 2012 2:14:30 PM

4. I really love this show, seriously, but it's jumped the shark big time. Too many characters and not enough time spent on them.
    This whole story line with Terry and being cursed?
    Steve Newland is being wasted.
    Hoyt has gone off the deep end.
    Fairyland? Really?
    Too many red herrings as well.

Posted by: Godric | Jul 16, 2012 2:21:43 PM

5. OMG OMG GODRIC is BACK
    My heart just went pitter patter and the blood in my head went south.

Posted by: Thrutch | Jul 16, 2012 2:42:59 PM

6. WTF - they've killed off Chris Meloni already!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jul 16, 2012 3:24:21 PM

7. I agree with the criticisms about all the subplots, but the scene last night with Lafayette and his mom was one of the funniest/best in the snow's history. "Jesus loves the little faggots!"

Posted by: Brian | Jul 16, 2012 3:56:27 PM

8. The writer of the books and the writers of tv show are insane and they are pulling me down with them I hang on every twist and turn and speaking of turns OMG Tara!

Posted by: Rev. Joseph Shore-Goss | Jul 16, 2012 4:31:08 PM

9. I agree that there are too many subplots, some of theme boring and far fetched. Regarding the main characters, it stays more of less in the same logic, so it’s not like they summoned the U.F.O.s out of lack of imagination for the plot, it’s still in the same line. I still like the show and there are still plenty of hot guys. It was never intended to be taken too seriously, lol.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jul 16, 2012 5:39:08 PM

10. I really enjoy the show--and the books it's inspired by, too--but I'm really not feeling this season. I'm only interested in Tara's plot and in the fairies' plot; Terry's is dull, Russell is being rehashed, and the murders of the shifters is mildly intriguing at best.

Posted by: Yuki | Jul 17, 2012 5:42:38 AM