Comments

1. Matt26 says

Let the season 5 to begin (in my homeland) and all those hot guys to act their lines shirtless.

2. Caliban says

I think I’ve finally given up on True Blood. I haven’t seen the last two episodes and can’t work up the enthusiasm to bother. You’d think that by now the writers would have figured out that viewers aren’t interested in tangents and subplots since the were-panther and Sam’s family went over like lead balloons, but no, here we are again with Terry and his war experiences heading boldly into who-cares? territory yet again. The actors may not like it but some characters should STAY in the background, not because the actors aren’t good but because it’s a distraction. The first 4 eps this season were talky and dull and they’ve finally killed off whatever enthusiasm it required for me to bother watching.

Sayonara, TB. It was fun while it lasted.

3. Godric says

I really love this show, seriously, but it’s jumped the shark big time. Too many characters and not enough time spent on them.
    This whole story line with Terry and being cursed?
    Steve Newland is being wasted.
    Hoyt has gone off the deep end.
    Fairyland? Really?
    Too many red herrings as well.

4. says

I agree with the criticisms about all the subplots, but the scene last night with Lafayette and his mom was one of the funniest/best in the snow’s history. “Jesus loves the little faggots!”

5. Lexxvs says

I agree that there are too many subplots, some of theme boring and far fetched. Regarding the main characters, it stays more of less in the same logic, so it’s not like they summoned the U.F.O.s out of lack of imagination for the plot, it’s still in the same line. I still like the show and there are still plenty of hot guys. It was never intended to be taken too seriously, lol.

6. Yuki says

I really enjoy the show–and the books it’s inspired by, too–but I’m really not feeling this season. I’m only interested in Tara’s plot and in the fairies’ plot; Terry’s is dull, Russell is being rehashed, and the murders of the shifters is mildly intriguing at best.