Film and TV | Jennifer Lopez | Music

BigGayDeal.com

Watch Jennifer Lopez's New Music Video For "Goin' In"

JLOGoin

Now that she's off American Idol, Jennifer Lopez can again focus on her singing career, including promotion of "Goin' In (ft. Flo Rida)," one of the two new tracks on her new album Dance Again… The Hits.

Watch the just released video for "Goin' In" AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. I really wish she would go away for a while and spend some time with her twins and her toy boy.

Posted by: keating | Jul 26, 2012 11:33:35 AM

2. Sounds like a Eurovision Entry from the early 2000s. Dated and actually quite annoying.

Posted by: paul | Jul 26, 2012 11:38:02 AM

3. Ummm, isn't she over 40 or something?
    That means she's tired and over the hill.
    She should put "it" away and give it up.
    Horrible!

Posted by: marc | Jul 26, 2012 11:45:25 AM

4. Sounds like a bit of a mish mash - Dance Again and On The Floor were much better

Posted by: Remote Patrolled | Jul 26, 2012 11:46:44 AM

5. J-Low has evolved into nothing more than just a T.P.o.B.
    (Tacky Piece of Business)

Posted by: bALAN | Jul 26, 2012 11:56:29 AM

6. Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwn.

Posted by: dms | Jul 26, 2012 12:02:35 PM

7. Does anyone remember J Lo's music career right before American Idol? Me neither.

She blew off the hand that fed her and it's about to smack her down, right back to where she was 5 minutes before AI.

Posted by: Michael | Jul 26, 2012 12:15:04 PM

8. Damn, the people on here who comment on stuff are really miserable. Nothing seems to please them at all.

Posted by: Raheem | Jul 26, 2012 12:25:53 PM

9. The video isn't up to her standards, but I like it. I also like JLo bigtime. Since when have gay men found sport in trashing our Divas? She is in amazing shape!

Posted by: Geoff M | Jul 26, 2012 12:36:28 PM

10. "Ummm, isn't she over 40 or something?
    That means she's tired and over the hill."

Really?? Wow. I guess you're not planning on getting older! The age-ism on this blog is simply amazing.

Posted by: Ernest1960 | Jul 26, 2012 1:00:44 PM

11. Dear ERNEST1960,

That was posted with tongue-in-cheek as a reply to all the bitter nastiness that is spewed at Madonna and her age.

Please give me a break!
    I'm actually a Jlo fan.

Posted by: marc | Jul 26, 2012 1:07:19 PM

12. WTF with you ageists on here. So she's over 40 and has two kids, her body is eff-ing tight and her music is just as good as anything else on the radio right now. Agree with Ernest1960, apparently no one on this site plans on getting older, sheesh.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jul 26, 2012 1:11:51 PM

13. MARC: Glad to hear that. It's just so hard on this blog to figure that out sometimes!

Posted by: Ernest1960 | Jul 26, 2012 1:36:17 PM

14. I would say a total and complete non talent. Sorry

Posted by: Kevin thor | Jul 26, 2012 2:01:12 PM

15. @Kevin, I'm not sure she has NO talent, I'm guessing she's richer than you?

Posted by: RONTEX | Jul 26, 2012 3:03:32 PM

16. i love J-Lo but this song must've been written in 10 seconds....

Posted by: redball | Jul 26, 2012 4:19:52 PM

17. JLo will always be awesome. Quit the hating. That's my girl!!!

Posted by: alexander | Jul 26, 2012 5:52:17 PM

18. @Marc -- if we are gonna post irony, we need to use our brain to see how it reads: you forgot to do that.

For the critics -- I don't expect other than fluff from JLo, and I think she and Idol did each other good. Moving on is good for all

Of course, the song is like a TV jingle, but it was fun to watch the first 50 seconds and wonder how she endured the jewels glued to her lips, then bail.

Posted by: Bob | Jul 26, 2012 6:29:48 PM

19. "Our" diva?!

Posted by: Iban4yesu | Jul 26, 2012 6:42:23 PM

20. I like the track better than the video

Posted by: dpbfeb | Jul 26, 2012 10:38:39 PM

21. The song might be OK - IF she could sing! But she has a terrible voice so the song sux.

Posted by: anthonyj | Jul 27, 2012 1:17:58 AM

22. I won't play into any kind of calls of age-ism because Bruce and McCartney are still allowed to rock out at the ripe combined age of 150 but this song/video is bland and uninspired. The color pallete isn't contemporary at all. I mean pastel pink and yellow? What crusty gay advised that? The song is without climax and like was someone above me said, is so 2000's. I don't understand how she has managed to NOT evolve her sound, except that she is just a barbie doll pop-locker who shouldn't be a music star in the first place.

If it wasn't for her fabulous meteoric career in the early 2000's I wouldn't see the appeal of her at all. But she can't go on riding her own coattails without genuinely NEW inspiration that is of this era. It's so sad to see music that doesn't age WITH you.

Posted by: Solomon | Jul 27, 2012 5:05:12 AM

23. The rise and falls of Jlo and falls again after Idol, I hope for good this time, find another career, what about your sex tape? you already have a tape out there, now their a good future for someone that has failed in life?

Posted by: Ed | Jul 28, 2012 2:23:15 AM

24. im starting to think jlo IS melissa gorga.

Posted by: surfergirlnyc | Jul 31, 2012 2:51:05 AM