News | Pets

Dogs Love Cabbage, Hate Lamb Jerky, Have Food Issues Too: VIDEOS

Cabbage

Today in dogs with food issues news, a lover of cabbage and a hater of low-fat lamb jerky.

Also, canine cuteness overload.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via the daily what)

Lambjerky

Comments

1. Adorable and hilarious.

Posted by: Rocco | Aug 13, 2012 10:59:22 AM

2. dogs so cute

Posted by: luke | Aug 13, 2012 11:08:18 AM

3. Ugh, leftist propaganda from the vegan canine consortium. My dogs will eat anything: lamb, sweet potatoes, coloring books, neighborhood cats, kombucha scobies, smart-mouth kids and goose crap. Whatever.

Posted by: Otkon | Aug 13, 2012 12:00:08 PM

4. Otkon, may I please borrow your dog for a bit? I have some very annoying neighborhood kids I think would make your dog a good snack! :-)

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Aug 13, 2012 12:20:27 PM

5. Soylent Brown® is DOGS!

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Aug 13, 2012 1:30:55 PM

6. Why don't they stop annoying that poor dog? He doesn't like it in his face, neither would they if the tables were turned.

Posted by: trees | Aug 13, 2012 1:33:07 PM

7. A$$hole. What if someone were pushing over-cooked Brussels Sprouts in YOUR face?

Posted by: Puttin' the Jerk in Jerky | Aug 13, 2012 1:47:31 PM

8. I agree with Trees. The jerky video is funny for a second. But to continue to taunt the dog and cause it distress by shoving the meat it its face isn't funny. It's cruel.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Aug 13, 2012 5:09:15 PM

9. The first video is funny but I really doubt that adorable puppy would love cabbage that much unless it has some beef flavoring...the beef jerky dog should have pounce and bitten the hand of his annoying owner.

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 13, 2012 6:32:21 PM

10. My 2 dogs love broccoli stems and so did my previous dog. One of my current dogs will eat just about anything including bananas, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, and who knows what else - including some unmentionables. The other one has a somewhat more discriminating appetite. My previous (and first) liked apples and learned to eat them with some assistance. I showed him how to eat around the core rather than gulping the whole thing. So then when I ate an apple I would eventually share it with him by holding it in my hand and let him nibble around the core.

Posted by: Jim | Aug 14, 2012 9:39:36 AM