Eminem | Lady Gaga | Music

BigGayDeal.com

Eminem and Lady Gaga Single On Its Way

Gaga_eminem

Lyrically homophobic rapper meets anti-bullying and LGBT rights champion. Let the hype begin:

Yeah, I got this crazy record with Gaga and Kendrick for the upcoming LP”, Eminem told MTV Rapfix early Saturday morning. “Its called “Street Lights”, and its just a real upbeat record.”

When asked if the collaboration would be be released as a single, Em said, “Definitely. We don’t have a release date yet, but it’ll be after Slaughterhouse’s album.”

UPDATE: Story likely a fake.

Comments

1. Lady Gaga is helping Eminem line his pockets with gay dollars even though he spews awful statements about gays. Let's boycott Lady Gaga for supporting a homophobe!

Posted by: John | Aug 7, 2012 12:11:57 PM

2. Why give this awful human being such a platform....disappointed in mother monster.

Posted by: Lucrece | Aug 7, 2012 12:15:52 PM

3. This has been proven false by many sources since Sunday: http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-eminem-collaboration-fake/

Posted by: Urban | Aug 7, 2012 12:18:50 PM

4. This is a fake story. The Popdust link that Idolator sources is a broken link, and the MTV RapFix story that Popdust supposedly sources is facetious.

Here's the real MTV RapFix "original" source interview with Eminem, with no mention of Gaga: http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/02/eminem-working-on-his-8th-solo-album/

Posted by: Logan | Aug 7, 2012 12:19:48 PM

5. Why am I suspecting Elton John had something to do with this? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Posted by: mickyflip | Aug 7, 2012 12:20:05 PM

6. Isn't eminem's homophobia pretty far in the past? He came out in support of gay marriage 2 years ago. I would consider him an example of how people evolve over time.

Posted by: DJ | Aug 7, 2012 12:40:01 PM

7. Thanks for providing such a great information here.

Posted by: bestdissertations.co.uk | Aug 7, 2012 12:42:05 PM

8. Slim Shady meets Slim Talent. She belongs in the "Total Recall" remake -- and I stress "remake."

Posted by: Josh | Aug 7, 2012 12:44:01 PM

9. Eminem is still pretty homophobic at least lyrically. He's also called Gaga a tranny and called her a man. So yeah this story is bull

Posted by: Tweed | Aug 7, 2012 1:19:09 PM

10. I think he is talented and I also think he has evolved.

Posted by: yep | Aug 7, 2012 1:22:31 PM

11. Ugh, what the hell is she thinking ?

She claims to be pro gay but she has done NOTHING for us in the last two years. All she is about now is self promotion. The money and fame have gone to her head. She isn't the same, genuine person she was a few years ago.

Why would someone who claims to be an ally of ours record with someone so homophobic ? She's obviously another lying straight person who claims to support us just so we buy her music/tickets. She only cares about money - she's like so many others who sell us out at the first opportunity like Kathy Griffin, Joan Rivers etc. They are all fakes and only concerned with making money and getting free publicity.

Posted by: Icebloo | Aug 7, 2012 1:26:08 PM

12. Wait, which one's Elton and which is Madonna? Oh, that was yesterday and just as pointless.

Posted by: Otkon | Aug 7, 2012 1:46:06 PM

13. First of all, this is fake.

Second of all, Eminem is came out in support of gay marriage. The story was posted on this very site. That doesn't excuse his past but it highlights an 'evolved' position.

Posted by: Gregoire | Aug 7, 2012 2:02:39 PM

14. I can't stand this old twerp. Isn't he like 40 now? And still rapping? And Lady Caca has always been a famewh0re, hence her having the word 'fame' in all of her products/music, so it's no suprise she would work with this clown for publicity.

Posted by: Yawn | Aug 7, 2012 2:33:15 PM

15. Celebrate equality today!, August 7! Go to Starbucks! Tell your friends!

Posted by: TJ | Aug 7, 2012 2:37:35 PM

16. I don't know if this story is fake, but she IS in an upcoming movie featuring Mel Gibson. So in one way or another, she's making odd choices that help the careers of men who wallowed in bigotry.

Posted by: bobbyjoe | Aug 7, 2012 3:36:43 PM

17. and cue the bleeding ears in 5..4..3..2....

Posted by: Tre | Aug 7, 2012 5:43:48 PM

18. That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for sharing this info with us!

Posted by: http://essayneed.com/ | Sep 5, 2012 5:58:43 AM

19. A wonderful job. Super helpful ionfrmation.

Posted by: dissertation | Sep 11, 2012 9:29:41 AM

20. I hope you will continue your same best work and we will get more informative post which can helpful to us. Thanks for this

Posted by: http://customresearchpaper.net | Sep 29, 2012 5:13:39 AM

21. Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say my thanks for the information provided here.

Posted by: bestresearchpaper | Oct 1, 2012 1:16:05 AM

22. Thank for this topic Eminem and Lady Gaga Single On Its Way . i am glad you helped me for this topic..

Posted by: dissertation examples | Nov 13, 2012 5:45:17 AM

23. The idea behind this article Eminem and Lady Gaga Single On Its Way is excellent,

Posted by: dissertation writing uk | Nov 14, 2012 12:29:21 AM

24. It is outstanding on the way to be valid inspect and who also determine lessons it he spirit completely achieve quite a few complementary.

Posted by: psychology dissertation example | Nov 14, 2012 2:02:34 AM

25. I take pleasure in reading through this publish. My friend and I have been researching for this type of blog post with the longest time,

Posted by: Well Written MBA Dissertation | Nov 19, 2012 7:46:33 AM