Comments

1. jason says

In answer to the question posed in the title, neither. Lady Gaga is an attention seeker who takes her clothes off periodically for attention. Ru Paul is a female wannabe who does a disservice to women everywhere.

I don’t want either of these people associated with our community. Let’s get ourselves some real role models, preferably male, whose interests are similar to ours and not related to some marketing strategy based on vagina.

2. Werk says

Ru is the Queen. Sorry Gaga. Don’t worry, you deciding perhaps to employ Lindsay Lohan in your next video will surely make you seem edgy and original. *eyeroll*

3. says

It’s VOGUE for chris’sakes. They could draw two eyes on a carrot and wrap it in satin patchwork for a photo session and you’d get the same effect. What’s really great is that Ru’s always showing her class, never her ass and the friendly, supportive banter was nice to see for a change.

4. velocifero says

I thought Gaga was supposed to be this genius and totally original person. Hmm. There she is again stealing someone’s ideas and looks. I guess Anna and her rag is losing readership so badly that she needs to put Gaga on the cover yet AGAIN. In the words of the infinitely more original and brave RuPaul: Gag Me!

5. harold says

@ velocifero – I don’t have a vote one way or the other, but you do realize that the RU version was a mock-up done after the Gaga version, right? It was created after the friendly tweet exchange.

6. harold says

7. Miguel R says

Upon reflection, I realize it isn’t just makeup. I guess Gaga got a nose job that looks like Faye Dunaway’s nose? I would never guess that that is Gaga if you just showed me the picture.

8. kyle Michel Sullivan says

GaGa’s too submissive in her photo, like she’s saying, “Hi, aren’t I pretty?” Ru’s sayin;, “If you want it, you better be able to handle it, MFK-ah.”

9. tweedle says

@Jason: Poor unfortunate Jason, we feel sorry for your family as well as every person you have ever made contact with. By “we” I mean all sentient life forms in this universe, as well as any others that perhaps exist.

10. JD says

At first, I thought, “Well, this isn’t really a fair contest. Gaga had to wear that stuff and actually hold the pose, while Ru just got Photoshopped in.”

Then, I remembered, you know, the reality of all post-Photoshop magazine covers.