Chris Colfer | Darren Criss | Glee | News

Deleted 'Glee' Scene Features Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and a Gay Promise Ring: VIDEO

Criss

Most of the time, Glee's scenes are highly unrealistic, other times they are sickeningly sweet, and other times they are just plain awkward. This deleted scene from a holiday episode manages to be all three.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via vulture)

Comments

1. Reading certain comments I regret that some people got the freedom of speech.
    I just want to ask: what a hell happened in your life to make you so cynic? They are freaking adorable and when are shouting against Glee, in the mean time Ryan Murphy is the first one who has brought gay teen love on prime-time TV show.

Posted by: lukebrux | Aug 3, 2012 2:12:49 PM

2. I'd seen it before, but I think it's an adorable scene. Yes, where's the kiss? But since when has Glee ever been the slightest bit realistic?

Unfortunately, even its limited charms eluded it this past season with the worst writing ever and far less interesting musical numbers. I won't be returning as a viewer. The show may revive or may no ... but since it sucked last season, I'm going to use the logical excuse of the main characters all graduating to stop watching this trainwreck of a once-fun show.

Posted by: Zlick | Aug 3, 2012 2:26:47 PM

3. I'm not surprised that they didn't kiss. At that point, they were still a little uncomfortable with some public affection.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Aug 3, 2012 3:44:02 PM

4. ADORABLE! I love their relationship and Chris Colfer is a talented bright kid.

Posted by: TwoEastCoasters | Aug 3, 2012 5:50:37 PM

5. Some people just gotta b*tch

This was fun, light hearted and I celebrate ANY LGBT relationship that's showcased on television. ANY of them. especially cute harmless kids.

Posted by: Max | Aug 3, 2012 5:51:22 PM

6. @homo genius I was too awkward for sex in high school too, but then I wasn't out either. Even after being out for a few years I'm still too awkward for things like sex and relationships.

Posted by: luke | Aug 3, 2012 9:01:57 PM

7. FINALLY, the most important question posed -- How do you afford all your outfits?

And the answer: I have an eye for bargains???

Posted by: EdA | Aug 4, 2012 5:43:01 PM

8. I knew lots of gay guys who knew they were gay in high school, some of whom were even out, that were not sexually active for a number of reasons. One guy i knew came out at fourteen but was not sexually active for at least six more years. I myself was not active sexually at that age.

I actually loved the scene and thought it was touching, if a little sappy, and I love all the nice clothes people wear on the show.

And to echo a previous poster, it is funny that Criss seems more comfortable in the gay role than does Golfer.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Aug 5, 2012 9:56:53 PM