Comments

1. dave says

A good friend is a transvestite sex worker- all boy, just dresses like a gal (not that I should have to explain this to this blog group). She’s expensive, exclusive and has worked two Republican Conventions- it’s extrordinary how much extra business she gets. Booked day and night. All bottoms.

2. DrJWL says

on a similar note, I have a friend who is a transexual sex worker and here in Las Vegas she is booked solid during rodeo season…a very white, Christian heterosexual event.

3. Danny in the East Village says

I’ve lived in NYC for over 30 years so, as one does, I’ve met a lot of interesting people. I used to know a Russian rent-boy who sold sex to the Secretary of State of a past Republican administration. Such stories are legion. I dated a dude who, before he quit drinking and doing drugs, was the boytoy of a married Republican senator. He told me about a bar on Capitol Hill that was typically stuffed with Republican senators and representatives and their kept boys at 8am on Congressional working days. These hypocritical liars have always been like this. I don’t expect anybody to believe me or not believe me, but this kind of thing typifies republican politicians.

4. Jack M says

I hope those hustlers and, in fact, any gay men who have sex with any of those Republicans come out after the convention and tell the world Every. Little. Detail. I would die of happiness!

5. Jeff says

Its just as true that the straight sex workers love the Republicans coming to town as its been shown that they enjoy a bigger bump in business with them than when the Democrats show up with their convention. The belief being that the Dems are more idealistic and and hold their values dearer than the Reps who are in town to party and want the most fun money can buy. The hypocrisy is astounding.

6. Rick says

And of course, we all know that only Republicans are closet cases, don’t we?

——————————————

Kerry Gauthier, Minnesota Rep.(D), Urged To Step Down After Admitting Liaison With 17-Year-Old Boy

ST. PAUL, Minn. — A Minnesota state lawmaker who authorities say admitted having a liaison with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop faced calls from party leaders Monday to give up his re-election bid.

Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, hasn’t been charged in the July incident, and authorities said he wouldn’t be because the boy was older than 16, the legal age of consent, and no money was exchanged. Police say the teenager responded to the lawmaker’s Craigslist ad for “no strings attached” sex.

Gauthier admitted to the liaison, according to police reports made public late last week. The teen told police the two had oral sex, according to the reports.

The scandal has hurt Democrats’ hopes of retaking at least one chamber of the Legislature. They need to pick up at least six seats in the House, and Gauthier’s Duluth-area seat usually is reliably Democratic. But if he drops out, any Democrat seeking to replace him would have to run as a write-in candidate, making the race much more difficult to win