Chick-fil-A | News | Pat Robertson

BigGayDeal.com

Pat Robertson on Chick-fil-A : Gays Should Either Perform an Ass-Birth or 'Shut Their Mouths' - VIDEO

Robertson

Pat Robertson's been thinking a lot about a piece of white meat between two buns.

He's had it with gays protesting Chick-fil-A, Right Wing Watch reports:

"It’s a chicken sandwich, it’s a piece of white meat chicken between two pieces of white bread, it’s also a milkshake, now we’re going to go have demonstrations over that? But you know something, I was reading today in Leviticus, which is the law of the Old Testament, but it lays out the reasons why land will vomit out its inhabitants and it goes through a category of stuff we are calling Constitutional rights: killing babies, offering them to Moloch, and it says it is an abomination for a man to lie with a man as with a woman. It’s what it says. That is the moral law that God set forth and now we’ve got people at a university petitioning because somebody said I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. I defy these homosexuals to bring forth a baby from that part of the anatomy which they concentrate on, when that happens I will change everything I’m saying; until that happens, I wish those demonstrators would shut their mouth."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I cannot wait for this piece of human garbage to die.

Posted by: EO | Aug 10, 2012 2:27:58 PM

2. Well, there's a whole-lotta crazy for ya.

Posted by: anon | Aug 10, 2012 2:29:30 PM

3. Wonderful, since lesbians have been capable of this for sometime now, we have Pat's permission to continue as normal.

Posted by: mkandefer | Aug 10, 2012 2:31:05 PM

4. If he wants to cite leviticus ...........

leviticus says he should be stoned to death for wearing mixed fabric clothes

Posted by: say what | Aug 10, 2012 2:33:02 PM

5. If companies are people and people vote with dollars then the destination of the restaurant’s donations are open for public debate. It very well should be an issue as to where peoples’ hard-earned money goes after the chicken goes down their gullet. This issue has made our little feathered friend the modern martyr as Chick-fil-A laughs all the way to the bank. Watch the poultry be nailed to the cross and pierced by the spear of destiny at the hands of those devious cows on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/08/holy-rollin-poultry-on-cross-chick-fil.html

Posted by: Brandt Hardin | Aug 10, 2012 2:35:14 PM

6. He looks like he was born that way, an ass-birth arrival.

Posted by: trees | Aug 10, 2012 2:37:07 PM

7. I think we're looking at the product of one of these "miracle births" right now, Pat - right there on the television screen.

Posted by: Byron St. James | Aug 10, 2012 2:37:21 PM

8. 1) They always pick and choose which Leviticus scripture suits them and ignore all the rest
    2) why do they always equate "marriage" and "childbirth"?
    3) I'm still waiting for that big ol' divorce outlaw to protect the sanctity of "traditional" marriage
    4) Isn't he just one generation removed (barely) from marriage being about inheritance/property/money/land ??

UGH - the desperation is palatable.

Posted by: BigBullRider | Aug 10, 2012 2:38:26 PM

9. Dear Mr. Robertson, by quoting from Leviticus and giving a stamp of approval to Levitical Law, what you are actually stating is that Christ failed in His mission on the cross, and that His sacrifice for "our sins" did not, in fact work at all. Therefore, He died in vain. Christ failed in His mission. He failed. He was crucified for nothing. That's what it means for a Christian to cite Levitical law - that they're still valid as Christ's sacrifice did not "save us" from them.

Sincerely, a f@ggot that actually studied theology so he could know more about your bible(s) than you do.

*elegant curtsy*

p.s. die in a car fire.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Aug 10, 2012 2:39:48 PM

10. I think that since Pat is overly concerned with things that may or may not come out of our asses that we should let him inspect for himself.

Posted by: Scott | Aug 10, 2012 2:43:43 PM

11. STFU Pat- your 15 minutes ended several decades ago. How's that harvest of bling from Africa working for you? Hardly seems equitable-
    A bad piece of fiction for the people on the African continent and planeload after planeload of diamonds and other precious gems from their ground.
    Praise Jebezuzzzz.....

Posted by: nick | Aug 10, 2012 2:47:33 PM

12. Interesting to quote Leviticus and then ask a woman for her opinion. IRONIC!!! This old man needs to just go away.

Posted by: David | Aug 10, 2012 2:50:46 PM

13. Interesting to quote Leviticus and then ask a woman for her opinion. IRONIC!!! This old man needs to just go away.

Posted by: David | Aug 10, 2012 2:50:46 PM

14. Seems like you're adorning yourself with makeup old codger. I'm also sure that you have a multitude of indiscretions of Levitical sin. Just STONE HIM already. Oh that's right they don't stone each other for their sins - only those they choose to judge outside of their religion.. those they shouldn't be judging at all!

Go back to your pulpit where you can piss in your own sandbox...

Posted by: Hank | Aug 10, 2012 2:52:41 PM

15. I am breaking no biblical law. When I lie with a man, it is most definitely not how I would lie with a woman. So what's the problem?

Posted by: StillMarriedinCA | Aug 10, 2012 2:53:49 PM

16. I hate Jesus almost as much as I hate myself !

Man, I'd just LOVE to give Pat a blowjob.

I'd have to take my dentures out, though.

Posted by: LITTLEKIWI | Aug 10, 2012 2:54:11 PM

17. ONce again, if nobody paid attention to him he would go away. Isn't he the guy that said Mighty Mouse was a cokehead? Seriously. Ignore it and it will go away. His opinion holds no relevance to anyone but people who already feel that way. NEXT

Posted by: AJ | Aug 10, 2012 2:55:20 PM

18. In truth, I have had some bowel movements that felt like childbirth. But in this hedonistic culture, I done flushed my baby down the toilet. Which is what I will do with Pat's words.

Posted by: bravo | Aug 10, 2012 3:01:19 PM

19. Why they choose this one, because they're straight, so it is an easy target to them.
    PR seems to think a LOT of gays and the thing he thinks we think all the time. What a disgusting hateful and sad "man".

Posted by: Matt26 | Aug 10, 2012 3:05:40 PM

20. Please keep this guy under sedation. Grampa goes off on too many rants these days.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 10, 2012 3:09:27 PM

21. I just had a butt baby this morning that's still clogging up my toilet. I'll call it Pat Robertson Jr.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Aug 10, 2012 3:11:52 PM

22. well someone above quoted the fabric thing but IIRC there is the one line about laying with men but SEVERAL regarding women and menstration. God has lots of issues with that!

Regardless, I did have a butt baby but we immediately gave him up to Moloch so I cant show Pat.

Posted by: Homo Genius | Aug 10, 2012 3:19:23 PM

23. LMFAO!
    As I predicted a few months ago...it's going to be a crazy-freakin' period leading up to the election. The reich-wing is literally "losing it" because they are terrified gay hatred might not be as effective a wedge issue as it once was. Mind you, I'm not saying it isn't still somewhat effective. The dipsh-ts who showed up for CFA Appreciation day amply demonstrated that.

These closet cases like Robertson clearly sit around and spend about 25% of their time obsessing about gay sex, or some other kind of sexuality they consider "deviant" and associate with it. It's becoming more obvious even to the non-LGBT, and to the dwindling pool of people who consider themselves moderate Republicans.

I haven't spent my life in the gay ghettoes of Weho, Chelsea & Dupont like some of you. You'd be amazed how many people involved in fundie religion seem like major closet cases. I did some work in audio installation years ago for a couple megachurches and almost everyone who worked for these places seemed like a closet case. I would be comfortable assuming 1/3rd of the membership of some such congregations are closeted. For the South/rural America to adequately deal with this sociological timebomb is going to be like birthing a baby via the wrong bodily passage, but it has to happen and it will happen. Remember that little 15 year old twerp on youtube who was aghast at how many of his friends were coming out. That's clearly a phenotypic expression a long established but long-suppressed genotype.

I actually have a socio-biological gene flow theory of why this is a striking peculiarity of American rural life, but I won't go into it. It would take several paragraphs...but is ripe territory for a multidisciplinary study involving evolutionary biology, history and sociology.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Aug 10, 2012 3:20:23 PM

24. I didn't know he was still alive.

Posted by: Perry | Aug 10, 2012 3:21:12 PM

25. What a goose.
    My nephew got married last week. He and his new wife were high school sweethearts. They've been living together for about 10 years. No kids. Don't know if any are planned or not.
    In any case, marriage is about love and trust and commitment, not kids or even sex for that matter.

Posted by: Jeff | Aug 10, 2012 3:25:39 PM