Boxing | Matt Bomer | News | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Matt Bomer Delivers a Shirtless Knock-Out Punch: VIDEO

Bomer

Matt Bomer demonstrates his boxing skills and his pretty skills in the ring with Tim DeKay in the next episode of White Collar.

Watch a short preview (and one more still), AFTER THE JUMP...

(via square hippies)

Bomer2

Bomer3

Comments

1. How can this man get any hotter, but he always seems to! Love that he is more than a stunning face with great talent and athletic abilities, love when he does the celeb football games. This should be a summer tv highlight. The stills are worthy of framing. Never enough of the bomer.

Posted by: Casteel | Sep 7, 2012 10:13:39 AM

2. He's one of a very small handful of smoooth (or smooth-ish) guys who I think are hot. Bomer has the most matinee idol look of just about anyone in Hollywood right now.

Posted by: sparks | Sep 7, 2012 10:35:46 AM

3. He is one of the most beautiful men on television, but strangely I dont think boxer chic is a good look for him.

Posted by: Gregoire | Sep 7, 2012 10:53:10 AM

4. Nothing wrong with Tim DeKay shirtless either. I know it's been 12 years, but he was masculine beauty made manifest in "Big Eden" and the years have not been unkind.

Posted by: Commeca | Sep 7, 2012 10:55:51 AM

5. Shockingly, he's looking even better shirtless these days than a few years ago.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 7, 2012 12:21:00 PM

6. I know, all us gays are supposed to be all up in a lather over Matt Bomer, but I've just got to say that Tim DeKay can be my sweaty sex daddy any time he feels the urge. Been all about the DeKay since Big Eden and Carnivale, and let's not even think about Tell Me You Love Me...

Posted by: Jerry | Sep 7, 2012 1:52:53 PM

7. Matt Bomer is the most beautiful man alive. I love his All American looks, totally my type. He's so handsome it hurts

Posted by: Jon | Sep 7, 2012 2:23:38 PM

8. World's tiniest areolas. But he's cute.

Posted by: johnny | Sep 7, 2012 4:22:04 PM

9. He is perfection, someone please clone him!

Posted by: Ramjet | Sep 7, 2012 5:29:08 PM

10. I know to each their own but Matthew Bomer is just too pretty looking to be attractive to me as a gay man.
    He has effeminate features.
    Quite frankly from an objective perspective they are too weak.
    On a more important note I think his acting is lacking in passion.
    I don't think he is going to be able to take things to the next level as an actor.

Posted by: American Dreamer | Sep 7, 2012 5:43:59 PM

11. Too late, with 4 movies this year, 3 with acclaimed directors, he is already moving to next level! One would never know Matt is gay if he wasn't public with his orientation. He has become an amazing role model for both gay and straight people. Class act in long term relationship. Major talent too.

Posted by: Travis | Sep 7, 2012 5:57:45 PM

12. Sweaty and hot, unusual for Neal but I'll take it. Love we have out gay actor who plays straight better than straight actors. Great in Magic Mike, made for a big screen. Can't wait for Then Normal Heart and You Don't Love Me Yet.

Posted by: Jazzed in Nalllins | Sep 7, 2012 7:32:15 PM

13. I love Matt Bomer, but I also love Tim DeKay, too. I loved Tim when I first saw him on the ill-fated TV series "Eli Stone," and then I was watching an old episode of "Seinfeld" where he played a friend of Elaine's; he was so damn cute!

Posted by: Robert K. | Sep 7, 2012 8:53:37 PM

14. God he's beautiful.

Love his eyes, lips, skin, hair, body. He's truly an icon and as my hundreds of gay friends who drool for him on facebook always say "welcome to our club Matt!"

Posted by: Seattle mike | Sep 7, 2012 9:48:48 PM

15. No doubt about it that gay boy is HOT!!!

Posted by: andrew | Sep 8, 2012 1:15:34 AM

16. I have spent a lot of time on the pec-deck machine and I don't look NEARLY that good.

Posted by: andrew | Sep 8, 2012 3:30:36 AM

17. @American Dreamer

You should watch Matt Bomer's acting in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning". I just couldn't take my eyes off him cos he was great. I think Matt has plenty of range and he can play a straight character very convincingly.

Posted by: Red | Sep 8, 2012 1:16:05 PM

18. @American Dreamer

Posted by: Red | Sep 8, 2012 1:16:05 PM

19. Damn, he's mega hot!

Posted by: FunMe | Sep 8, 2012 5:43:21 PM

20. I just have to add my 2 cents worth.....Matt Bomer is the most beautiful man on the planet. I love his show...he's a great actor....love his films, and love, love, loved him on Glee. Is there anything this Olympic God can't do?
    He is soooo hot!