Cher | Kathy Griffin | News

Cher Plays Peek-a-Boo: PHOTO

Kg_cher

At least everyone thinks that's who attended Book of Mormon with Kathy Griffin.

(via instagram)

Comments

1. Could have been a drag queen. Hard to tell.

Posted by: Gigi | Sep 14, 2012 12:43:11 PM

2. Could have been a drag queen. Hard to tell.

Posted by: Gigi | Sep 14, 2012 12:43:13 PM

3. It's Cher. She was two rows behind me.
    Ask me what the show was about.

Posted by: Speck | Sep 14, 2012 1:02:25 PM

4. I was going to guess Morticia Addams...

Posted by: Michael W. | Sep 14, 2012 1:23:17 PM

5. Love her! Great artist, great mom, great woman( I was going with "great human being", then, I remembered all those tucks and nips so... What?! A girl's gotta have what a girl's gotta!!!....LOL ), always has a sense of humor about her...

Posted by: Iban4yesu | Sep 14, 2012 1:44:01 PM

6. I love that Cher and Kathy Griffin are such buddies

Posted by: QJ201 | Sep 14, 2012 2:02:47 PM

7. Two women I would love to have around for dinner.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 14, 2012 3:13:52 PM

8. The A list meets the D list, Cathy Griffin isn't fit to smell Cher's farts.

Posted by: I wont grow up | Sep 14, 2012 3:21:21 PM

9. Cher is boring and hasn't done anything interesting in a decade, and Kathy has gotten boring ever since she started befriending all the people she used to make fun of. They're both irrelevant now.

Posted by: Yawn | Sep 14, 2012 4:09:58 PM

10. @YAWN: but the forty years of work she did before means she is irrelevant and should just be written off? As if she should stay locked up in her house so she doesn't have to rub elbows with judgemental, whiny, prisses like yourself who probably haven't had any success in your own life.

While I'm hardly a big Cher fan, you have got to admit she's accomplished more than any of the current flavor of the weeks (Gaga, Spears, Beiber) will ever and has been doin it for 50 freakin years (where will they be in 5 years?). That's got to be worth something.

Posted by: WOW | Sep 14, 2012 6:17:56 PM

11. We use to buy all Cher's music loved to go to her concerts. After she joined Twitter and started spewing all that hate, we don't even listen to her music anymore. We've never been fans of Kathy Griffin.

Posted by: Jan | Sep 15, 2012 1:59:19 AM

12. For crying out loud, there were twice as many negative vs positive comments. Is Cher a Republican or something? Or are ya all from the same small town?

Posted by: gunther | Sep 15, 2012 8:14:34 AM

13. @JAN: who are the "we" you are talking about? What hate did Cher spew? Did she put a couple of religous haters in their place? If that's so, I know now who the "we" you are talking about are and I don't think she misses or cares that you aren't listening to her music anymore.

Posted by: DAVE | Sep 15, 2012 6:49:52 PM

14. OF course Jan hasn't answered the questions. Like Markus and all of the other right wing haters who troll here, they like to spout off, but never stick around to explain their claims.

Posted by: DAVE | Sep 16, 2012 8:53:05 PM

15. well, that's a very nice and of use post but I ponder there are more points concerning it which can be spoken here.

Posted by: ge studio creativo | Jan 19, 2013 3:33:43 AM

16. Nice information, many recognition to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelmingoverwhelming. recognition again and good luck!

Posted by: sail america one | Jan 19, 2013 3:40:19 AM