Film | Jake Gyllenhaal | New York | News | Theatre

Jake Gyllenhaal on His New Film, New York Stage Debut: VIDEO

Gyllenhaal

Those of you in need of a Jake fix should appreciate this clip from yesterday's CBS This Morning in which he discusses his new movie End of Watch, his nieces, and his New York stage debut with the Roundabout Theatre off-Broadway in If There Is, I Haven't Found It Yet.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Ah, I still miss Ennis so much.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 18, 2012 11:29:00 AM

2. Jake is such a sweet person, but forever linked to Heath for me, and that's an ache.

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 18, 2012 11:31:13 AM

3. Ennis & Jack forever.

Jake IS a sweet person, & will come out eventually, when the time is right.

Patience, patience...

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Sep 18, 2012 11:46:08 AM

4. swoon

Posted by: Chad | Sep 18, 2012 11:59:54 AM

5. Thanks for posting this useful info. It's really helped me.

Posted by: research papers online | Sep 18, 2012 12:33:04 PM

6. The Pretty One always makes my day. I would loooove to kiss his beard!;-D

What is Charlie Rose doing here, btw? Just sitting handsome and chuckle? Hope that he collects a fat paycheck for this 'slumming'! As he deserves one, if anyone ever does.....

Posted by: Iban4yesu | Sep 18, 2012 12:35:01 PM

7. "In his theatrical debut Gyllenhaal starred on the London stage in Kenneth Lonergan's revival of This is Our Youth. Gyllenhaal said, "Every actor I look up to has done theatre work, so I knew I had to give it a try."[ The play, which had been a critical sensation on Broadway, ran for eight weeks in London's West End. Gyllenhaal received favorable critical reviews and an Evening Standard Theatre Award in the category "Outstanding Newcomer." "wiki

Lonergan's directorial debut, You Can Count on Me (2000), starring our very own Mary Ann Singleton, Laura Linney, and our staunch ally / hottie Mark Ruffalo, is one of my fave films.

Posted by: Iban4yesu | Sep 18, 2012 12:45:32 PM

8. I am in LOVE!

Posted by: JaysonJ | Sep 18, 2012 4:11:38 PM

9. Jake is so charming and he looks hot as cop.

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 18, 2012 5:46:37 PM

10. Jake get rid of the facial hair, it needlessly covers up your beautiful face.

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 19, 2012 2:49:19 AM

11. Why do I have to see anti-Obama or pro Romney ads on Towleroad? Is it about making more money?

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 19, 2012 5:05:57 AM

12. Wow. It's the first time I've found him sweet and charming! For me - he was eclipsed by Heath in "Brokeback...". Looking forward to more of him!

Posted by: Geoff | Sep 19, 2012 9:41:21 AM

13. Die Präsentation war ein voller Erfolg! Jake Gyllenhaal scheint glücklich!

Posted by: pilleliebe | Dec 6, 2012 10:20:06 AM

14. Immense Article with helpful contents. I just want just before thank you used for your knack in the direction of inform about topics that I sincerely do not care about, furthermore manufacture me feel about them for the rest of the day.

Posted by: esta tedch | Jan 17, 2013 5:41:43 AM