News | Scissor Sisters | Wendy Williams

BigGayDeal.com

The Scissor Sisters 'Have a Kiki' on the Premiere of 'The Wendy Williams Show': VIDEO

Sisters

The Scissor Sisters are Wendy Williams' kind of people, so she invited them down for her season premiere.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I can't. That lead singer is too "MEMEMEME! (mommy and daddy didn't give me enough attention!)" - gross.

Posted by: marks | Sep 12, 2012 5:47:58 PM

2. I love the Scissor Sisters, but this song I just don't care for. I'm sure they'll have other singles I like in the future as they have in the past. I just don't find it easy to dance to they was "Take Your Mama Out" and "Filthy Gorgeous" and songs like that are, and the lyrics are more trite the fun.

Posted by: test | Sep 12, 2012 7:09:40 PM

3. Dear LORD!

Some of the dizzy queens on this website obviously need a hug. They're being a bit balsamic if you ask me.

Scissor Sisters simply ROCK. Period. Support your damn community for Pete's sake.

UGH

Posted by: Austin | Sep 12, 2012 7:30:33 PM

4. Been a fan for a long time, but somehow I thought they'd be "cooler" than this appearance. It's a little Top40...

Posted by: jugo mono | Sep 12, 2012 7:40:13 PM

5. @KENT POTEETE
    Wendy has said herself that her mp3 player is full of music like this. So I wasn't surprised she had this group on her show.

Posted by: Angela | Sep 12, 2012 11:01:40 PM

6. Boring, weak, shapeless pap. These Scissor Sisters are a basket-case. Their record company will drop them like a clip-on earring at Walmart. So rubbish.

Posted by: Anal Matron | Sep 13, 2012 2:33:13 AM

7. Austin: how can you support your "community" when certain members display all the talent and charm (an indeed dress-sense) of Jon Benet Ramsey?

Posted by: Anal Matron | Sep 13, 2012 2:35:16 AM