Lady Gaga | Marijuana | Music | News

Lady Gaga Enjoys Some Marijuana on Stage in Amsterdam: VIDEO

Weed_gaga

Lady Gaga took a smoke break on stage in Amsterdam last night.

She told her Little Monsters, according to The Sun:

"I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I used to like Gaga as a person but now I see a pointless, point-blank fame whore in her.

P.S.: I still very much like some of her songs though.

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 19, 2012 1:29:47 PM

2. truth! cannabis users tend to simply be cannabis users.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 19, 2012 1:30:15 PM

3. Wasn't there just a study to come out to say marijuana users have reduced brain function?

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 19, 2012 1:41:53 PM

4. The new Pet Shop Boys album (which is mostly terrible) has a track called "Ego Music" that's quite clearly about Gaga.

The lyrics are spoken in first-person from a haughty pop star, and one of the lines might actually be "It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music."

Posted by: endo | Sep 19, 2012 1:46:49 PM

5. people die every year from alcohol and tobacco use. so far, cannabis use has not been the cause of death for anyone, and has yet to cause even one case of cancer.

and yet....people are still up in arms about it. funny, that.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 19, 2012 1:53:52 PM

6. @BILLY CRYTICAL: Can't say that for sure 'coz in my college students who get recruited in law firms as big as Linktakers, Allen and Overy, to name a few, are all regular smokers

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 19, 2012 1:55:16 PM

7. she's English now apparently. Honey is you're gonna copy Madonna leave out the bad stuff like fake accents.

Posted by: andy | Sep 19, 2012 1:56:47 PM

8. Didn't Streisand do this first, at her Forum concert in the 70's? I think Gaga has spent a lot of time studying the archives of the Divas before her and is paying homage to them, by passing it off as "art."

Posted by: Mstone67 | Sep 19, 2012 2:16:26 PM

9. Well put MYSTONE67. Everything she has done has BEEN done before. Us older generation do not buy it.....but for the younger kids it is all "fresh".

Posted by: Reppin2 | Sep 19, 2012 2:32:42 PM

10. her wig is busted and thos pictures of her azz are GROSS

Posted by: mattsy | Sep 19, 2012 2:33:47 PM

11. This makes it on the site yet Beyonce's fund raiser that raised 4 million for Obama doesn't. Interesting indeed.

Posted by: Gabriel | Sep 19, 2012 2:34:46 PM

12. uh...but if you think La Streisand was the first artist to smoke grass onstage you'd be wrong, too.

rather than all this "who begat what when who invented being whatever once upon a yesterday" why can't we simply acknowledge that cannabis is awesome?

:D

some may be stunned to discover that Lady Gaga is not the first American to partake in the Good Green while in Amerstdam. Others will simply ask her to pass that dutch.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 19, 2012 2:37:07 PM

13. Nasty b!tch you weren't born this way but to be honest, you only copied it all the way and whatever you didn't is nothing but as sh!t as you.

Posted by: nina | Sep 19, 2012 2:39:16 PM

14. Fake accent c*nt. Wasn't Madonna enough for you to degrade? Leave the English alone.

Posted by: scariola | Sep 19, 2012 2:42:00 PM

15. I second Gabriel. They didn't write anything on the apparel that a lot of celebs have designed for Obama's campaigning.

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 19, 2012 2:45:01 PM

16. A preschoolers pair of scissors is edgier than Gaga.

Posted by: Donald | Sep 19, 2012 2:54:37 PM

17. Once and addict, always an addict. It's not about the chosen substance, it's about the addict mind.

Posted by: Comeonereally | Sep 19, 2012 3:04:14 PM

18. Stop busting on her accent. As someone who traveled all over Europe for months- you tend to mimic the speech of others. I was in Prague and Germany when a man asked me where I was from- I told him California and he said I didn't speak like an American. My sister's husband is English and she sounds like it every once in a while now.

Posted by: Frank | Sep 19, 2012 3:13:12 PM

19. She is so obvious and boring. Its all calculated and planned. Yawn. Go away dear, your time is well and truly up.

Posted by: Rovex | Sep 19, 2012 3:18:33 PM

20. Oh bull...her accent is an snotty affectation.

And in Europe and the UK many people didn't know I was American until I told them. My low brow hybred Boston/NY accent to them doesn't sound American. They usually think I'm Australian.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 19, 2012 3:20:18 PM

21. And please...WTF is the deal with weed? This is like freshman H.S. stuff, all that's missing is the Beavis and Butthead giggling. Like most people I'm all for legalizing it, it's already decriminalized in small personal amounts here in Massachusetts. Hopefully then the hardcore potheads will STFU. They bore the hell out of me.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 19, 2012 3:22:54 PM

22. Actually, I know a lot of people who smoke pot and pretty much waste their lives away. Sure they don't kill anyone, but they hardly seem alive living in a purple cloud.

Posted by: zeddy | Sep 19, 2012 3:25:19 PM

23. It would be very interesting to see Madonna smoke a blunt on her MDNA tour now to one up her.

Gaga may copy but as they say good artists borrow, great artists steal- she's done what she needs to do (a true hustler) to get to where she wanted to be, which was onstage with a piano being supported by her art

Posted by: MaddM@ | Sep 19, 2012 3:27:06 PM

24. aint it funny, MaddM@? People kick and scream about Gaga and Madonna all the time, online.

and last time i checked those two ladies weren't hindered by it ;-)

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 19, 2012 3:28:28 PM