Lady Gaga | Marijuana | Music | News

Lady Gaga Enjoys Some Marijuana on Stage in Amsterdam: VIDEO

Weed_gaga

Lady Gaga took a smoke break on stage in Amsterdam last night.

She told her Little Monsters, according to The Sun:

"I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I hate when people say about any new starlet "oh, she's the new Madonna". Lady Gaga, I believe, hasn't even come up with 3 sets yet and she's already tired as f*ck.

One great album does not mean anyone is the new Madonna. Sure, there are some of those who argue Madge is old and tired now but no one, and I mean no one, has even come close to matching what she has accomplished. And, btw, this doesn't come from a die-hard Madonna fan.

Posted by: Michael | Sep 19, 2012 3:36:01 PM

2. She's such a pathetic attention seeker. She probably thinks she's being trendy and cool but she's just a famewhore (hence her titling all her projects with the word 'fame').

Posted by: Closet Case | Sep 19, 2012 7:54:02 PM

3. It's almost like she's trying to be the new Carrot Top with all the props.

Posted by: greenfuzz | Sep 19, 2012 8:20:22 PM

4. I like Lady Gaga's first two albums. Born This Way wasn't my cup of tea. I wish Lady Gaga would churn out more music instead of constantly tour and merchandise stupid products. The 360 contract is gonna be the death of great popular music.

I also hate the whole "born this way" concept. It's very much the product of someone who was born in the mid-80s. Everyone is special! (Full disclosure: I was born in the mid-80s too and often succumb to the same "I am so special!" mentality as my generational cohorts.)

But I truly much prefer RuPaul's formulation of identity. "You were born naked and the rest is drag."

Posted by: John | Sep 19, 2012 8:43:18 PM

5. We get it. You're mentally and emotionally fourteen.

On the plus side, this might improve her music.

Posted by: UGH | Sep 19, 2012 9:14:36 PM

6. As if we didn't know she's been high as a kite this whole time.

I'm no prude, but nice role-modeling for the little monsters...like they're not already incorrigble enough.

Posted by: KDNA | Sep 19, 2012 9:56:51 PM

7. Sigh

I have a feeling ARTPOP is going to be a continuation, and worse, of everything I didn't like about the BTW era.

I want to see her get down on the piano, and spend more time on her writing. Her music, live playing,writing, all seem to have been in decline since The Fame Monster album. The art part of her performances and music really seems to be missing now.

No more noisy, over-produced, music for middle schoolers. I don't want to hear anything else about high disney princess or mundane childhood references.

Posted by: anony6 | Sep 20, 2012 8:01:34 PM

8. Admirable post, I will put aside this in my Newsvine account. Have a tremendous day.

Posted by: rar archives | Jan 19, 2013 3:27:04 AM