2012 Election | Mitt Romney | News | Paul Ryan

BigGayDeal.com

Mitt Romney Gives Paul Ryan a Wet Kiss: PHOTO

Romney_ryan

How does this Photoshop slash fiction make you feel?

(logically positive via world of wonder)

Comments

1. makes me feel sorry for Ryan. At least he's hot.

Posted by: Gary | Sep 28, 2012 11:16:05 AM

2. Vanilla. And, Rich, it's the Caymans.

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 28, 2012 11:25:58 AM

3. Because Romney and Ryan probably hate this image... I love it.

Posted by: Tez Anderson | Sep 28, 2012 11:33:42 AM

4. Jealous.

What beautiful water.

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 28, 2012 12:00:35 PM

5. It makes me wanna quit being gay LOL!

Posted by: ElCid | Sep 28, 2012 1:51:13 PM

6. Makes me wonder why anyone would ever kiss Mitt Romney.

Posted by: C. Foley | Sep 28, 2012 3:40:52 PM

7. Why would anyone care about the malformed arm?
    He got that from fisting Mitt and then Mitt clenched really hard and you know...
    They are both spawn of the Devil....
    The Mayans were specific in their prediction: If Mitt wins the White House, it will be the end of civilization as we know it because his ignorance will incite WWIII internationally.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Sep 28, 2012 4:10:38 PM

8. This is ruining my opinion of shallow waters.

And people with multiple elbow or shoulder joints on the same arm.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 28, 2012 5:18:35 PM

9. I'm sure somebody is writing a Romney-Ryan daddy/son slash fiction at this very moment. But that photo is not romantic someone should do one with them in leather...

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 28, 2012 6:02:17 PM

10. Actually, from what I hear from the campaign trail, they should photoshop something that looks more like a scene from "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf". Apparently, there is real trouble in paradise, and the so called 'dream team' cannot stand each other. Paul Ryan refers to M.Rom. as "the stench". Losers.

Posted by: Jim Brown | Sep 28, 2012 11:57:55 PM

11. A childish and silly prank. Both are handsome and attractive men, but I don't think many in the LGBT community really want them to be gay.

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 29, 2012 1:27:31 AM

12. As we all know-Politics makes for strange bedfellows, no pun intended. I laughed so hard. It is a beautiful sight to see two crazy frat boys getting it on. Who ever created this is a genius.

Posted by: Myles Miller | Sep 29, 2012 2:57:17 AM

13. Romney's arm/hand appears to be rather 'slight'.

Posted by: RichBinPS | Sep 29, 2012 11:20:17 AM

14. @ANDREW You're damn straight we don't! I mean, we gays DO have standards for men we recruit into our lifestyle!

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 29, 2012 2:30:26 PM