Freddie Smith | Kiss | Soap Operas

Will and Sonny's Smoldering Kiss on 'Days of Our Lives': VIDEO

Days

The long-brewing romance between Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) is about to get official with a kiss on tomorrow's Days of Our Lives. As TV Guide notes, "Their first kiss, which aired last month on the NBC soap, was such a hot awkward mess it sent Will straight to bed with (gasp!) a girl."

Things look as though they're getting a lot more comfortable.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. @ Fox: Yeh, but if you have a bf who's pre-med, you may as well not have a boyfriend. And it only gets worse. And--after he graduates--even worse.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Sep 21, 2012 6:38:50 AM

2. its actually sad that this is even an "Event".......BFD....so, people kiss....the straights need thier JOLLYS somewhow...ohh , look over there...2 guys kissing......its great being represented on TV, its just sad that it has to be made to be a Big deal....Seems Gay/lesbian kisses n TV are still Fantasical to the heteros.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 21, 2012 7:55:35 AM

3. Sin at a gallup. I hope this never happens again. What will people say?

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 21, 2012 8:07:32 AM

4. I've been a Days fan for years and GAH i've shamelessly enjoyed this story line... but I'm pretty much holding my breath waiting for a RIDICULOUSLY disappointing Wabi baby storyline that's gonna piss me off. How very predictable and M/M romance novel is that gonna be. Ugh. Why must we try to keep a character sexy with the female demo by making him sleep with a girl in a moment of weakness.

Posted by: Kade | Sep 21, 2012 10:41:47 AM

5. what Jack said

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 21, 2012 10:49:38 AM

6. The reason why I'm excited about this is that my once-homophobic mother is a lifelong Days devotee and this storyline is giving us something to talk about. (Not that I watch the show, but thanks to places like Towleroad, I've been following important developments). The fact that my mother was as outraged as I was that Will went running back into Gabi's arms meant the world to me.

You may think it's ridiculous that people are as affected by soaps as they are, but THEY ARE, so it's not ridiculous to recognize that fact.

Posted by: Twai | Sep 21, 2012 11:01:22 AM

7. I thought that was a *gooood* kiss!!
    Sweetly, genuinely, and even sexily played...but not smoldering. I wasn't disappointed; I just think the word doesn't match.

Posted by: C | Sep 21, 2012 11:11:07 AM

8. Very sweet with that bashful-surprised-relieved smile by the blond guy (never watched Days, I was a One Life to Live fan back when Ryan Phillipe was the first gay teenager on a soap -- no smooching for him, but it was a good start!). Very reminiscent of that feeling you get when you have your first kiss with someone you're crushing on who turns out to be crushing right back.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Sep 21, 2012 11:57:01 AM

9. Next milestone: butt sex!

Posted by: daws | Sep 21, 2012 12:40:04 PM

10. I have been watching Days of our Lives for years but yesterdays kiss sealed it for me. I wanted to puke! Very disgusting. The last time I will watch it.

Posted by: Rosemary Miner | Sep 22, 2012 1:44:15 PM

11. Sweet... and yes Yawn Gabbi will be preggers

Posted by: rjp3 | Sep 23, 2012 4:23:17 PM

12. Rosemary Miner...do yourself a favor and jump off a bridge. That will be a sight worth seeing. This kiss was AWESOME

Posted by: Chorteg | Sep 25, 2012 4:53:06 PM

13. Nice, romantic, and hot!

Posted by: Arthur in the Garden | Oct 28, 2012 11:39:52 PM

14. Very exciting blog post. Just thought I would abandon a observe show my interest.

Posted by: xx 8c | Jan 19, 2013 7:21:03 AM

15. great "acting", guys! :)

Posted by: David | Apr 20, 2013 8:16:48 AM