2012 Election | Ann Coulter | Barack Obama | Mitt Romney | News

BigGayDeal.com

Ann Coulter Claims Michelle O Wanted Romney Post-Debate: VIDEO

CoulterDebate

Ann Coulter's dissection of the first presidential debate is chock full of her typical hyperbole and "shock" commentary, like her assertion that President Obama's ears are too big and that he "looked depressed" and like he's rather be playing golf.

The most egregious display of intentionally illogical trouble-making, though, came when the conservative pundit claimed First Lady Michelle Obama wanted to go home with Mitt Romney on her and the president's anniversary night.

He looked depressed. He looked anemic. Those big ears poking out. The first time I watched the debate, I was mostly listening to it and Romney was killing. And then I watched it again and toward the end was actually watching it and the visual made it so much worse, Obama was depressed and looking down. You could see at the end of the debate, he knew that, anniversary or not, Michelle wanted to go home with Mitt.

Watch Coulter's bloviate, via Mediaite, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. "WHAt the eff was his deal!?!"

I suspect that most of the President's day yesterday, indeed much of this week, has been dedicated to keeping the events in Syria from escalating into a full-blown war between a NATO ally and Syria (with Iranian and Russian support for Syria).

Posted by: BobN | Oct 4, 2012 4:08:11 PM

2. Obviously not a fan of hers either but her mission was accomplished! Look at the amount of comments.....(just saying)

Posted by: wopboptorledo | Oct 4, 2012 4:55:44 PM

3. I'm so glad to see that Tucker Carlson's media overlords at Fox have finally freed him to let his freak flag fly! He really does do such a convincing Ann Coulter. You go, Tucker!

Posted by: David | Oct 4, 2012 5:07:54 PM

4. Anne Coulter is a pig.
    Did anyone notice how Romney's hair wasn't the usual over gelled spiky 'do that he is too old for, but was Reaganesque, parted, a bit of a pompadour. Think he is trying to channel the Gipper

Posted by: NwYrkr | Oct 4, 2012 5:32:20 PM

5. WTF! ANN COULTER IS ONE DERANGED, BORDERLINE, AND NARCISSISTIC. C.U.NEXT.TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ChadSF | Oct 4, 2012 5:51:01 PM

6. I think Ann is just jealous because nobody wants to go home with her. Ever.

Posted by: MATHMAJOR | Oct 4, 2012 7:23:58 PM

7. Ann Coulter's not as conservative as people think she is. She dates nothing but black LEFT OVERS. the one she's dating now is tattooed from head to toe and was a former player with the Chicago Bulls.I'm sure you know who I'm speaking of. Dennis Rodman

Posted by: Minnie Choice | Oct 4, 2012 10:04:19 PM

8. You're the last person to talk about protruding body parts, Ann. Your ribs, elbows, adam's apple and clenis all stick out way too much, Mr. - oops - I mean, Ms. Coulter.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 5, 2012 12:35:43 AM

9. Must be very hard to carry all that hate around with you, possibly it has something to do with just how unintelligent she truly is and living behind a sham, poor awful person. as well as being one of the most unattractive women on earth, someone should by her a meal, or maybe not?

Posted by: EJC | Oct 5, 2012 11:13:07 AM

10. I love reading the dems comments. They know the elections is lost to them. I love it. They wear their defeat on their sleeves. So bitter so vulgar. I love to watch them self destruct. LOVE IT!!! Thanks obama, you're done.

Posted by: Keith | Oct 6, 2012 1:49:38 PM