Aziz Ansari | Chick-fil-A | Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

Aziz Ansari Speaks Out Against Anti-Gay Bigots on Jimmy Kimmel: VIDEO

Ansari

Parks and Recreation's Aziz Ansari stopped by Jimmy Kimmel last night and talked to Kimmel about some of the foods he misses from South Carolina, where he's from. Ansari said that he no longer eats Chick-fil-A even though he craves it.

"At this point why is anyone against gay marriage? You know you're gonna lose. You know you're on the wrong side of things. These are the same people that didn't want women to vote, that didn't want black guys to play football… What was the last thing they were opposed to, interracial relationships? Look, if you're opposed to interracial relationships, guess what: I'm f*cking white girls, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Pretty funny immediately after the quote above. :-)

Posted by: Alan | Oct 17, 2012 7:03:51 PM

2. I've loved this guy for years; he's hilarious.

And I definitely wouldn't mind a few pumps in the name of equality either.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Oct 17, 2012 7:41:56 PM

3. I'm conflicted about this video. On one hand, he's handsome, smart, funny, and, this is news to me, pro gay marriage.

On the other hand, he's into girls. Life is not fair. Oh well, it's not like I'd have a shot anyway.

Posted by: John in Houston | Oct 17, 2012 10:47:09 PM

4. Wow yeah it is like just SUCH a shock that we live in a homophobic world. It's like, almost 2013 dude what the hell.

He is not very bright.

Posted by: Lance | Oct 17, 2012 11:47:53 PM

5. Wow yeah it is like just SUCH a shock that we live in a homophobic world. It's like, almost 2013 dude what the hell.

He is not very bright.

Posted by: Lance | Oct 17, 2012 11:47:55 PM

6. Seems like a great guy. He knows it's important to introduce gay issues into the mainstream if we want any progress.

VERY pleased he sad he does not eat at Chock Full of Hate anymore.

Posted by: Icebloo | Oct 18, 2012 12:09:42 AM

7. I live in Washington and the wait for the gay marriage vote is nerve wrecking. Although poll after poll shows huge support of gay marriage, but the daunting experience of Prop 8 losing in the end on election night is still fresh in my mind. 2 years ago, it was the vote on the domestic partnership rights here in Washington. In the end, it passed. But I often think if I should go out there and thank the people who voted yes on the rights, kind like politicians thanking their supports and fans right?. "Thank you so much for giving me the rights so that I can visit my partner in the hospital."

Posted by: Shticklemyer | Oct 18, 2012 12:40:41 AM

8. @Lance
    He's bright, you're just being a bitter old queen.

Posted by: Alan | Oct 18, 2012 1:47:07 AM

9. Indian guys are sooo handsome...

Posted by: Bill Michael | Oct 18, 2012 3:40:00 AM

10. "... Chock Full of Hate?" Ha, Ha, Ha, I think that's clever...

Posted by: Bill Michael | Oct 18, 2012 3:41:32 AM

11. Dude that's really nice and I enjoy it only for wild think. Joy hoooooooooo.

Posted by: new gay men | Oct 18, 2012 5:38:50 AM

12. Whoa, Lance...
    I don't think you understand comedy

Posted by: Jere | Oct 18, 2012 5:54:20 AM

13. he's f**king white girls. (*sigh*) for once I wish I were a white girl.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Oct 18, 2012 5:56:32 AM

14. @ Bill Michael: Indian guys are f**king HOT.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Oct 18, 2012 5:59:08 AM

15. He's one of the many reasons why I have Ganges-Fever. Nothing sexier than a cute/hot Indian dude.

Posted by: TJ | Oct 18, 2012 5:59:10 AM

16. He's one of the many reasons why I have Ganges-Fever. Nothing sexier than a cute/hot Indian dude.

Posted by: TJ | Oct 18, 2012 5:59:10 AM

17. TJ, I thought the accepted term was curry-fever. Have I been misplacing my fever all these years?

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Oct 18, 2012 11:00:59 AM

18. I went to India and got malarial fever. :P

Posted by: Lily White | Oct 18, 2012 5:01:14 PM

19. Oh please! Indians shouldn't be talking about discrimination when they hold in great contempt the lower castes and would spit on and never affiliate with an untouchable! Such dissimulation! He reveres white girls

Posted by: Poona | Oct 18, 2012 5:07:00 PM

20. Gays being married is the least of the worlds issues. LET those who want marriage get married. REAL world issues include hunger,child/animal abuse,wars,drugs,wall street/bankers who steal money,U.S. job growth or lack of,water shortages,global warming...
    YOU ALL GET WHAT I'M SAYING.....CAN WE JUST ALL GET ALONG?????

Posted by: JC | Oct 18, 2012 8:43:39 PM

21. @poona: his name sounds Muslim. Isn't the caste culture a Hindu thing? Just sayin’. Also sayin’ I love Aziz and to schticklemyer in Washington state, I'm voting yes! We'll win!

Posted by: Annie Box | Oct 19, 2012 5:09:23 AM

22. Aziz is AMERICAN not Indian. Please stop with the racism. Ganges Fever? LOL. No.

Posted by: LOLWHAT? | Oct 19, 2012 7:35:36 AM

23. Aziz is AMERICAN not Indian. Please stop with the racism. Ganges Fever? LOL. No.

Posted by: LOLWHAT? | Oct 19, 2012 7:35:37 AM

24. Lance, my friend, that's his comedic delivery, dude. Lighten up. Focus on the substance of what he said, because he's absolutely right.

Posted by: Kat | Oct 19, 2012 9:59:11 AM