Comments

1. John in Houston says

I’m conflicted about this video. On one hand, he’s handsome, smart, funny, and, this is news to me, pro gay marriage.

On the other hand, he’s into girls. Life is not fair. Oh well, it’s not like I’d have a shot anyway.

2. Icebloo says

Seems like a great guy. He knows it’s important to introduce gay issues into the mainstream if we want any progress.

VERY pleased he sad he does not eat at Chock Full of Hate anymore.

3. says

I live in Washington and the wait for the gay marriage vote is nerve wrecking. Although poll after poll shows huge support of gay marriage, but the daunting experience of Prop 8 losing in the end on election night is still fresh in my mind. 2 years ago, it was the vote on the domestic partnership rights here in Washington. In the end, it passed. But I often think if I should go out there and thank the people who voted yes on the rights, kind like politicians thanking their supports and fans right?. “Thank you so much for giving me the rights so that I can visit my partner in the hospital.”

4. Poona says

Oh please! Indians shouldn’t be talking about discrimination when they hold in great contempt the lower castes and would spit on and never affiliate with an untouchable! Such dissimulation! He reveres white girls

5. says

Gays being married is the least of the worlds issues. LET those who want marriage get married. REAL world issues include hunger,child/animal abuse,wars,drugs,wall street/bankers who steal money,U.S. job growth or lack of,water shortages,global warming…
    YOU ALL GET WHAT I’M SAYING…..CAN WE JUST ALL GET ALONG?????

6. Annie Box says

@poona: his name sounds Muslim. Isn’t the caste culture a Hindu thing? Just sayin’. Also sayin’ I love Aziz and to schticklemyer in Washington state, I’m voting yes! We’ll win!