Billy Eichner | Conan O'Brien | Madonna | News

Madonna Orders Billy Eichner to Get Off Her Stage: VIDEO

Eichner_madonna

Madonna superfan Billy Eichner did a hilarious segment for Conan O'Brien last night in which he pursued his idol to the stage of Yankee Stadium, which he breached during rehearsals for the 'MDNA' tour.

Things didn't go so well at first for the "weirdo" who was thrown off the stage before sneaking his way back on and finally winning over Madge, who offered him an indecent proposal.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Madonna caught in a unprepared moment. No make-up, hair all over the place.

Posted by: jason | Oct 24, 2012 8:09:51 AM

2. i cant bear him, awful.

Posted by: paul | Oct 24, 2012 8:12:30 AM

3. There's a comedian named "Charlie Hides" (?) who does a perfect imitation of Madonna on Youtube. Has anyone else heard of him? He's got her down… same with his Cher impersonation.

Posted by: Watch it! | Oct 24, 2012 8:21:56 AM

4. I agree.... I mean some of the people's responses he records are funny- but any on-the-street reporter can get hilarious responses from ordinary people. I'm not the biggest Madonna fan, but the fact that she was so nice while dealing with him- wow.

Posted by: scott | Oct 24, 2012 8:26:32 AM

5. Oh jeez, it's too bad what mentally unstable people celebrities regularly encounter. I don't even like Madonna but I feel sorry for her here.

Posted by: Ken | Oct 24, 2012 9:01:47 AM

6. that 'no make up' unprepared moment is carefully constructed....shes wearing full make up to look 'nude'....she doesnt do 'unprepared' !!! She's trying to make us think that she is just like us.....

Posted by: paul | Oct 24, 2012 9:05:39 AM

7. i got tired of this "comedian" after about minute 1....

Posted by: Alex | Oct 24, 2012 9:06:52 AM

8. He's pretty frightening, but I thought it was a really funny skit. I have no idea how he was able to get back on stage after the first time they threw him out.

Posted by: David in Houston | Oct 24, 2012 9:09:52 AM

9. gays, you are losing touch if you think this was not staged. This could have been so much funnier had it not seemed so staged. So she just walks up to a stranger on her stage and investigates what he is doing there, all the while speaking into her mic and none of her stage crew is concerned for her safety. It feels uncomfortable to watch.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 24, 2012 9:15:21 AM

10. This was so obviously staged and not funny at all.

Posted by: Nick Name | Oct 24, 2012 9:27:40 AM

11. LOL at the people who don't know this was scripted. I bet you're the same people who get outraged at Onion articles.

Posted by: endo | Oct 24, 2012 9:38:38 AM

12. Laughed. Funnier than I thought it would be. Towleroad needs to have a prize for 'snottiest' commenters. Every post there has to be some Debbie Downer who says "I can't bear him, awful," or something to that effect. It was a funny schtick for what it was. I could care less if it was "staged" or whatever. For the most part, it worked.

Posted by: Cal | Oct 24, 2012 9:50:57 AM

13. headache.

Posted by: reality | Oct 24, 2012 10:03:10 AM

14. Odds that he sneaked through the security and got on the stage with Madonna: 0%

Odds that Conan's staff contacted Madonna's staff to arrange this: 100%

Posted by: gr8guyca | Oct 24, 2012 10:05:11 AM

15. Madonna is a really good actor. For a minute there I thought this was candid.

Posted by: Brent | Oct 24, 2012 10:16:52 AM

16. I love you Madonna!

Posted by: Kevin | Oct 24, 2012 11:37:17 AM

17. A few years ago Jay Leno had Ross the Gay Intern sneak backstage to meet Madonna. This was during her Sticky and Sweet tour. It was much funnier. I thought this one here was a wasted opportunity. And as a big fan who recently caught her at a soundcheck. Thats indeed how she does it. No makeup, sweaty, looking rough. God love her.

Posted by: Ern | Oct 24, 2012 12:40:06 PM

18. Totally staged yes, but still funny. And she is clearly not wearing makeup, as her face is drenched with sweat. She really only wears makeup for events or performances. I don't think she is as vain as some people make her out to be. And come on Billy is adorable

Posted by: Alexander | Oct 24, 2012 12:41:44 PM

19. @watchit- Yes, http://charliehidestv.com/ New videos every Wednesday!

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Oct 24, 2012 1:10:03 PM

20. the video doesn't work anymore :-(. if you have the new link, please post.

Posted by: me | Oct 24, 2012 2:48:58 PM

21. Laughing that anyone thought this was unstaged.

Posted by: Kevin B | Oct 25, 2012 12:06:45 AM

22. Laughing that anyone thought this was unstaged.

Posted by: Kevin B | Oct 25, 2012 12:06:53 AM

23. Laughing that anyone thought this was unstaged.

Posted by: Kevin B | Oct 25, 2012 12:07:06 AM

24. Laughing that anyone thought this was unstaged.

Posted by: Kevin B | Oct 25, 2012 12:07:53 AM