Chick-fil-A | Mario Lopez | News | X-Factor

Mario Lopez Frustrated He Can't Get Chick-fil-A on Sundays

Lopez

The new X Factor co-host tweeted this 10 days ago but a reader just passed it along to me so I thought I'd share for the record. Maybe somebody should tell Lopez hate chikin isn't good for the soul.

Comments

1. Maybe everyone should just ignore Mario Lopez for the simple fact that he's a self-fellating ego stick, a complete turnoff, and couldn't possible be unaware of the recent issues surrounding Dan Cathy and his blatant stupidity and hatred?

Posted by: ESA | Oct 17, 2012 2:47:11 PM

2. Mario, are you that f*cking stupid? I guess so. Well, here's to kicking your @$$ to the curb. Butthole.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 17, 2012 2:49:38 PM

3. Oh come on, she's just kidding... I mean... she must be.

Posted by: denizo | Oct 17, 2012 2:57:15 PM

4. The guy is so clearly an idiot.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Oct 17, 2012 2:57:20 PM

5. This looks like something a rapist might tweet.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Oct 17, 2012 3:02:19 PM

6. He's pulling a Seacrest. Let's see, he's about to host a talent show and wants everyone to believe he's not gay...

Posted by: Michael | Oct 17, 2012 3:06:21 PM

7. He's pulling a Seacrest. Let's see, he's about to host a talent show and wants everyone to believe he's not gay...

Posted by: Michael | Oct 17, 2012 3:06:21 PM

8. Chiquita don't mind showing off her naked ass to Gay men in those shower scenes, but she minds eating next to them.

Posted by: Bob | Oct 17, 2012 3:07:53 PM

9. This sounds like a great addition to the "First World Problems" on quickmemedotcom.

Posted by: Charlie | Oct 17, 2012 3:09:00 PM

10. As awesome as this guy looks, I get such a vacuous vibe from him.

Posted by: Dan Cobb | Oct 17, 2012 3:14:52 PM

11. Lopez couldn't care less about gay people

Posted by: Andy | Oct 17, 2012 3:14:55 PM

12. That tween isn't an admission of actually being a regular customer at Hate-fil-A. Just saying.

Posted by: Francis | Oct 17, 2012 3:29:58 PM

13. @Dan Cobb: I've always wondered how someone finds him good looking.

Posted by: Alejo | Oct 17, 2012 3:32:37 PM

14. Given the fact that he used to do modelling, I'm guessing he had come across a lot of Chick-Fil-A news lately and so thought it would be a kewl thing to say or write about. Jeeze, this model! When will they develop nerve cells?

Posted by: Alejo | Oct 17, 2012 3:39:35 PM

15. Good grief, I thought Mario Lopez was gay? Why is he eating at Chick Fil hAte?

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Oct 17, 2012 3:46:22 PM

16. Does anybody know what "irony" means? Hello!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 17, 2012 3:51:07 PM

17. I had the same thought, Francis. Even though he craves it maybe he doesn't buy that Chick Fil-A sh.t anymore as a protest. Just because you crave something doesn't mean you have to go out and get. I crave d.cks, but I refuse to pay my money for them, and so I won't be getting any.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 17, 2012 4:05:05 PM

18. Well, then I guess that proves that Mario isn't gay. *eyeroll*
    Keep trying, mijo.

Posted by: Miguel R | Oct 17, 2012 4:19:15 PM

19. Please adjust your ironometers! He's making a joke. Chick-Fil-A is CLOSED on Sundays to honor and glurrify Jeebus.

Thus the only time he craves Chick-Fil-A is when it's closed. That's irony, bitches!

And I thought all gay men were born with enhanced irony detection genes.

Posted by: La Polla Grande | Oct 17, 2012 4:23:10 PM

20. La Polla Grande, I understand your point, but is Mario Lopez that clever to make an ironic statement? :-) Colbert and Stewart, yes. Not sure about him.

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Oct 17, 2012 5:18:03 PM

21. Just saw him today shooting some tv show in Manhattan-did not look that impressive in person.

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 17, 2012 5:24:48 PM

22. Not a good business move for someone trying to hawk a line of men's underwear.

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Oct 17, 2012 6:01:12 PM

23. I think he was being ironic!..Chick is closed on Sundays....right?

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Oct 17, 2012 6:07:41 PM

24. HE WAS BEING IRONIC....THERE...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Oct 17, 2012 6:08:17 PM

25. Jesus - some of you people are dumb. YES - he was being IRONIC -- but his irony does not mean he doesn't EAT there. He is simply saying - he always gets the craving on a Sunday and now yes - it's closed. He isn't making a "PRO-GAY" ironic statement. He's a freaking idiot narcissist and I used to be his next door neighbor. He is gross.

Posted by: FULCRUM | Oct 17, 2012 7:00:25 PM