Chick-fil-A | Mario Lopez | News | X-Factor

BigGayDeal.com

Mario Lopez Frustrated He Can't Get Chick-fil-A on Sundays

Lopez

The new X Factor co-host tweeted this 10 days ago but a reader just passed it along to me so I thought I'd share for the record. Maybe somebody should tell Lopez hate chikin isn't good for the soul.

Comments

1. Jeebus indeed. It really doesn't have the depth to be ironic. He's just being a moronic celebrity twitter-er.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Oct 17, 2012 7:13:24 PM

2. Mario is a Catholic and they think gays are their enemy, wacko christios.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 17, 2012 7:22:09 PM

3. Mario Lopez is a a right-winger. He was on Huckabee's FOX show a couple of years ago and told the Huckster he's a fan, and a conservative.

Posted by: Paulie | Oct 17, 2012 7:29:37 PM

4. Who cares!? Let him eat whatever he wants to eat!

Posted by: chuy | Oct 17, 2012 9:04:09 PM

5. Who cares about this bozo? All he's famous for is a teen sitcom that's been off the air for 20 years and hosting Extra, the poor man's Entertainment Tonight. Oh, and that smile of his always looks so fake, like it's permanently there.

Posted by: Has Been | Oct 17, 2012 11:02:24 PM

6. of course he can't go get his Chick-Fil-A on Sundays. he has his dishwashing job at McDonalds from five to twelve, then he's selling oranges at the 405 exit near the Federal Building in Westwood until midnite. what a maroon. dumb ass.

Posted by: vwdavy | Oct 17, 2012 11:29:18 PM

7. Mario Lopez is a REPUBLICAN. He has admitted it. He isn't hiding anything.
    He's just another over paid celebrity who only cares about himself and paying lower taxes.

He is not a friend of they gay community so why would he not eat at Chock Full of Hate ? He's a Republican - they never have principles. They are all about self, self, self.

I saw a brand of underwear called M. When I saw that it was his company I didn't buy them. I won't give money to these evil people for them to use that money against me.

Posted by: Icebloo | Oct 17, 2012 11:38:29 PM

8. I never got the "anti-gay" vibe from Mario Lopez. I seriously doubt that a homophobe would act as Greg Louganis. (He did a TV movie based on Greg's biography 15 years ago)

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 18, 2012 7:47:23 AM

9. He's not as hot as everyone says he is, his muscles are causing wrinkles. It's over done. Plus you can tell he's dumb.

Posted by: NeverEclipsed81 | Oct 18, 2012 9:14:05 AM

10. wow some of the racist/sexist comments written here are as bad as the tripe that is spewed by the right-wing zealots. smdh.

Posted by: oc | Oct 18, 2012 12:15:41 PM

11. there is such obvious intolerance in this comment section. it's a f*cking tweet.

Posted by: Alex | Oct 18, 2012 12:16:12 PM

12. haha, the chicken soup of the soul ref. made me laugh.

Posted by: D | Oct 18, 2012 1:17:46 PM

13. Mario Lopez appeared in a video for GLAAD. I think the tweet was a failed attempt at humor, but I don't think he would have done the video if he was a homophobe. Here's the video:

Posted by: Nathan | Oct 18, 2012 2:26:32 PM

14. "Because god told him so."

I hope Mario Lopez is not insinuating that, on Sundays, a day a bit holier than the rest, god is reaching out to him to send him to the righteous chick-fil-a. Barf. Im sure he'll take an extra side of bigotry to go.

Posted by: anonny6 | Oct 18, 2012 4:36:19 PM