Christine O'Donnell | Music | Music Video | News | Tea Party | Teabagger

Christine 'I Am Not a Witch' O'Donnell and Nephew Make Rap Song Attacking Obama: VIDEO

Obamastyle

It's the new ChristinePAC teabagging anthem, bowing down to Breitbart and attacking Obama.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via joemygod)

Comments

1. She's like Sarah Palin but even sadder because she never even achieved an office.

Posted by: NeverEclipsed81 | Oct 17, 2012 10:22:16 AM

2. Also now that I've heard the actual rapping. No, that's not talent. It's weird, he looks weird doing it. I'm a singer, I have vocal talent.. That's not it.

Posted by: NeverEclipsed81 | Oct 17, 2012 10:23:12 AM

3. I've seen bad sh*t before but this is... whew! Lord have mercy on us all.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 17, 2012 10:23:12 AM

4. Bizarre.

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Oct 17, 2012 10:40:17 AM

5. Oh c'mon now, I'm sure Christine and her nephew have loads of street cred...

Posted by: Michael W. | Oct 17, 2012 10:42:06 AM

6. They'll make beautiful babies together...

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Oct 17, 2012 10:55:09 AM

7. Dudes a fag! Probably in the closet with an Aunt like O'Donnell.

Posted by: Randy | Oct 17, 2012 11:05:28 AM

8. About as cool as a cold sore.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 17, 2012 11:15:49 AM

9. Dude looks like he's missing a chromosome. There's something about Delaware that fosters this kind of morphologic anomaly... maybe it's the absence of a major airport in the state... it seems to cause a somewhat shallow gene pool.

Posted by: The Milkman | Oct 17, 2012 11:19:32 AM

10. She's not a witch. She's not a rapper either. She does have that sad, soured, desperate, defeated look of a woman who always fell for gay men or/and thuggish straight boys, thinking she could convert them, but never able to make the sale. And now that she's past her prime, she's looking for a cause to plug into.

The boy be pingin' though.

Posted by: Bitter as Pickle Juice | Oct 17, 2012 11:32:27 AM

11. yea, the nephew is registering on my gaydar.

Posted by: Joel V | Oct 17, 2012 11:37:21 AM

12. Oh--I remember her. Wasn't she a trivia question once?

Posted by: jomicur | Oct 17, 2012 11:38:08 AM

13. I just threw up. How ironic - appropriating black music to lie about a black man - typically shameless.

Posted by: MikeM | Oct 17, 2012 11:53:32 AM

14. Aw, poor baby sucked the nephew down the tube of irrelevancy before he even had a chance. Well I'm sure he'll be discovered soon...by some distinguished gentlemen in a piano bar.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Oct 17, 2012 12:20:16 PM

15. Just because my new carpet has become dirty in the last 4 years, does that make it the fault of President Obama? It's OK to point out certain situations, but it takes intelligence and understanding to know the how, when and why of it. This idiot rapper and whomever cherry-picked the songs few worthless points are true examples of ignorance and an 1+1=15 intelligence capacity.

Posted by: StevyD | Oct 17, 2012 1:10:26 PM

16. Not a rap star...

Posted by: Deke | Oct 17, 2012 1:40:32 PM

17. GAYDAR! The Musical

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Oct 17, 2012 2:00:53 PM

18. "There's something about Delaware that fosters this kind of morphologic anomaly"

You've obviously never been to the southern Appalachian region!

Posted by: EchtKultig | Oct 17, 2012 3:30:18 PM

19. I sure hope Christine O'Donnell doesn't go the Sarah Palin route. Despite O'Donnell's blunders 2 years ago I liked her and thought she had potential. I hate to see her lose dignity. Then again she has a long way to go to become as undignified as Sarah and the Palin brood.

Posted by: Mary | Oct 17, 2012 8:47:55 PM

20. That video gave me cancer.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 18, 2012 7:52:57 AM

21. So, this is what she has to do to fill her days now? Even more bizzare...she has a PAC??

Posted by: BETTY | Oct 18, 2012 5:09:31 PM