Comments

1. NeverEclipsed81 says

Also now that I’ve heard the actual rapping. No, that’s not talent. It’s weird, he looks weird doing it. I’m a singer, I have vocal talent.. That’s not it.

2. The Milkman says

Dude looks like he’s missing a chromosome. There’s something about Delaware that fosters this kind of morphologic anomaly… maybe it’s the absence of a major airport in the state… it seems to cause a somewhat shallow gene pool.

3. Bitter as Pickle Juice says

She’s not a witch. She’s not a rapper either. She does have that sad, soured, desperate, defeated look of a woman who always fell for gay men or/and thuggish straight boys, thinking she could convert them, but never able to make the sale. And now that she’s past her prime, she’s looking for a cause to plug into.

The boy be pingin’ though.

4. MikeM says

I just threw up. How ironic – appropriating black music to lie about a black man – typically shameless.

5. jakeinlove says

Aw, poor baby sucked the nephew down the tube of irrelevancy before he even had a chance. Well I’m sure he’ll be discovered soon…by some distinguished gentlemen in a piano bar.

6. StevyD says

Just because my new carpet has become dirty in the last 4 years, does that make it the fault of President Obama? It’s OK to point out certain situations, but it takes intelligence and understanding to know the how, when and why of it. This idiot rapper and whomever cherry-picked the songs few worthless points are true examples of ignorance and an 1+1=15 intelligence capacity.

7. EchtKultig says

“There’s something about Delaware that fosters this kind of morphologic anomaly”

You’ve obviously never been to the southern Appalachian region!

8. Mary says

I sure hope Christine O’Donnell doesn’t go the Sarah Palin route. Despite O’Donnell’s blunders 2 years ago I liked her and thought she had potential. I hate to see her lose dignity. Then again she has a long way to go to become as undignified as Sarah and the Palin brood.