2012 Election | Nancy Pelosi | News

BigGayDeal.com

Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army, Conducts Animal Sacrifice in New Attack Ad: VIDEO

1_dennis

Rep. Nancy Pelosi's opponent John Dennis is out with a new ad created by Chris Burgard, the guy who made Herman Cain's bizarre "Smoking" ad, and it will be seen everywhere today.

In a reference to her well-known statement about the Affordable Care Act in 2010, in which she said “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it," Pelosi stands over her zombie army and says, “We must first gut the sacrifice so that you can find out what is in the sacrifice."

Dennis then steps in to stop the sacrifice.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_dennis

Comments

1. I often wonder - do some people just NOT have a Integrity button??? How anyone could lower themselves to be in such a sketch - ugggg

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 1, 2012 12:05:12 PM

2. Desperate.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Oct 1, 2012 12:07:33 PM

3. John is not that bad, he's even endorsed by peace activists and he also supports equality. He wants us out of Afghanistan, he does not want war with Iran.

John does not like indefinite detention nor the other liberty draining ideas that Pelosi and her friends pass.

Posted by: Matt Munson | Oct 1, 2012 12:11:35 PM

4. That... is AWESOME!

Posted by: Lucas H | Oct 1, 2012 12:21:46 PM

5. Well, awesome until that boring DORK ruined the whole thing by stopping the sacrifice.

Posted by: Lucas H | Oct 1, 2012 12:23:05 PM

6. Matt Munson -- Sorry John approved this "ad" and is "that bad" ..... defending the awful makes you just as bad as them.

Posted by: rjp3 | Oct 1, 2012 12:27:02 PM

7. Matt Munson -- Sorry John approved this "ad" and is "that bad" ..... defending the awful makes you just as bad as them.

Posted by: rjp3 | Oct 1, 2012 12:27:04 PM

8. He has a strange way of portraying himself as a reasonable, moderate alternative.

Posted by: Rich | Oct 1, 2012 12:32:35 PM

9. Has his Pelosi clone ask his position on unemployment, and instead starts randomly talking about the NDAA . . . in an ad scripted by him and his staff.

Posted by: mike8787 | Oct 1, 2012 12:44:03 PM

10. What does it say about the production values of this ad that the best acting is done by the goat?

Posted by: Vint | Oct 1, 2012 12:58:56 PM

11. The GOP really has gone to the lowest level of intelligence in the history of politics in this country, and it has been pretty low before. This is not just sad but pathetic. At least Christine O'Donnel's, "I'm not a Witch" ad was entertaining. This one is just repulsive like the candidate promoting it. Just sickening.

Posted by: GMcGinnis | Oct 1, 2012 1:04:00 PM

12. The GOP really has descended into total idiocy.

Posted by: Mikemike | Oct 1, 2012 1:13:42 PM

13. Does he really think he's got her goat? Just pathetic!

Posted by: Dave | Oct 1, 2012 2:15:13 PM

14. i kinda like it

kinda amazed he would spend the money to buy space to air this and i'd be pretty darn pissed if i was a donor and found out this is what my money went to (obviously didn't spend it on production)

doubt it will help Dennis but as stupid good fun why not.

Posted by: io.caprone | Oct 1, 2012 2:56:32 PM

15. Libel?

Posted by: Gry | Oct 1, 2012 3:11:37 PM

16. Uhm. Nancy Pelosi is my congresswoman. In San Francisco. She might as well be running unopposed.

Posted by: Phil | Oct 1, 2012 4:50:06 PM

17. I vote for Pelosi and I've never even heard of this loser (figuratively and, in about a month, literally). He has ZERO chance of being elected, so by all means, keep wasting your money on pointless ads and keep showing the world what a ridiculous horse's ass you are.

Posted by: Tom | Oct 1, 2012 5:00:33 PM

18. I thought this advert was pro-Nancy Pelosi at first. In any case, it made me want to vote for her more - anyone leading a zombie army has my vote.

Posted by: Nancy Horrigan | Oct 1, 2012 5:03:20 PM

19. the american political system of having a choice of two candidates which are the same scramble of polar opposites is so ridiculous. I will vote again for Obama however there are some big problems that if he doesn't do something with it will be a mark on his legacy, including closing guantanamo and holding some wall street feet to the fire regarding subprime mortgage fallout in a manner usually reserved for drug dealers a la chappelle's show

Posted by: MaddM@ | Oct 1, 2012 9:24:10 PM

20. sorry I had a point RE this vid- I feel like this with pelosi, she's part of a congress that was willingly ceding power to GWB post 9-11 and I think should be out on her ass for that, but not at the expense of people that want to support the american taliban aka the religious right

Posted by: MaddM@ | Oct 1, 2012 9:27:13 PM

21. How far have we sunk?

Posted by: Rolland | Oct 1, 2012 10:23:08 PM

22. I guess he thought that since he's going to lose anyway, he might as well have some fun with an art project. It was kind of fun till he started talking and got all serious. And the end was really boring. A B- at best. I'm sure the Republican party is thrilled to be paying for this. Honestly, speaking as a voting San Franciscan, Pelosi is awfully conservative for me- in SF politics she's a kind of crypto-Republican. But I hear that outside of SF she's considered a liberal. So I'll vote for her. For your sake.

Posted by: entrepoid | Oct 2, 2012 1:21:32 AM