News | YouTube

BigGayDeal.com

Shirtless Dude Solves Rubik's Cube in 25 Seconds While Doing One-Armed Push-Ups: VIDEO

Rubikscube

Latissimus65 apologizes in advance: "This is one of my first times trying one armed push ups so forgive me if the form is off, lol."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via gawker)

Comments

1. All is forgiven.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Oct 11, 2012 1:46:01 PM

2. All is forgiven.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Oct 11, 2012 1:46:32 PM

3. Oh my god, there are so many double entendres swirling around in my head. yum.

Posted by: david | Oct 11, 2012 1:48:02 PM

4. Oh my god, there are so many double entendres swirling around in my head. yum.

Posted by: david | Oct 11, 2012 1:48:04 PM

5. First of all, I don't care if he can add two plus two.

Second, I think I might be more interested in his two-arm pushups.

Third, I think I just made myself blush.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 11, 2012 1:50:41 PM

6. If HE was our Vice Prez I might have to chuck a vote his way.

Posted by: AJ | Oct 11, 2012 1:52:22 PM

7. I'd like to **** that guy in 25 seconds or less. If he'd like to manipulate me with one hand, I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

*wipes drool from mouth*

Posted by: David in Houston | Oct 11, 2012 1:52:47 PM

8. Quite a resume enhancing skill he's got there.

Posted by: ruby | Oct 11, 2012 1:54:15 PM

9. The Leno appearance has been uploaded by YouTube user "Bert Stare" but not for "slack jawed phaggots"

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Oct 11, 2012 1:54:41 PM

10. He has a nice deck, too.

(Ba-dum bump)

Posted by: diatribesandovations | Oct 11, 2012 1:55:35 PM

11. There was a Rubik's Cube in that video? I didn't notice.

Whoa-hoahhh, nelly! Yummo.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 11, 2012 1:57:38 PM

12. Now THIS is fine reporting!

Posted by: Kronkite | Oct 11, 2012 1:58:33 PM

13. Oh... and he's wearing a Mets cap... SWOON!! :)

Posted by: Brendan | Oct 11, 2012 2:00:02 PM

14. I'm in love.

Posted by: Chad | Oct 11, 2012 2:10:22 PM

15. wow!!! One armed push ups and finishing the rubics cube. I can hardly get a cube solved with two hands and no push ups. Dude's got IT.

Posted by: Alexander | Oct 11, 2012 2:16:56 PM

16. @ Marcus Bachman I saw that too. I think I'm going to McKayla Maroney that POS.

Posted by: Lucas H | Oct 11, 2012 2:25:16 PM

17. I'm certainly interested in learning more of his major, exercise science, from him. I guess I'll have to dig up my old cube and remember the tricks.

@Jack M: One of the commenters at his original youtube post suggests an interesting way for him to use both hands to solve the cube while doing pushups.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 11, 2012 2:32:07 PM

18. Perfect body. And he got it in a few years with Madcow. (Check out his workout page via the Youtube link.) Wow. Just wow.

Posted by: Dan | Oct 11, 2012 3:00:14 PM

19. Perfect body. And he got it in a few years with Madcow. (Check out his workout page via the Youtube link.) Wow. Just wow.

Posted by: Dan | Oct 11, 2012 3:00:17 PM

20. Okay, hard not to be in love with a man who can do that.

Posted by: Bart | Oct 11, 2012 3:06:09 PM

21. I'm sorry to be the unbeliever here, but he is not solving a random cube, but a premade, it's rather obvious by how whole area of cubes align themselves in just 3-4 rotations.

Posted by: oakpope | Oct 11, 2012 3:09:54 PM

22. all chests should be smooth and hairless mmmmm

Posted by: jk | Oct 11, 2012 3:10:28 PM

23. Agree with Oakpope, he's a fake. The cube in the orig video and the cube in the Leno video were set up the same. He didn't solve it, he just finished a cube that he'd solved and slightly unsolved.
    Nice body, poor ethics, realllllly bad attitude (phobic).

Posted by: Daniel | Oct 11, 2012 3:39:44 PM

24. Ditto Oakpope and Daniel's comments. In both videos a large block of yellow cubes appear early on.
    The Leno show video and its "slack jawed phaggots" comment was posted by "Bert Stare," not Latissimus65, the guy doing the push-ups. In any case, if you have an account with You Tube, log in, go to the Bert Stare video and hit the "dislike" button.

Posted by: MichaelJ | Oct 11, 2012 5:21:02 PM

25. He really doesn't have to do anything as long as he is shirtless-next video drop the shorts and let us admire you but too hot dude

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 11, 2012 6:37:29 PM