News | YouTube

Shirtless Dude Solves Rubik's Cube in 25 Seconds While Doing One-Armed Push-Ups: VIDEO

Rubikscube

Latissimus65 apologizes in advance: "This is one of my first times trying one armed push ups so forgive me if the form is off, lol."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via gawker)

Comments

1. The cube is obviously a set-up (he only manipulates the outside sections) but I like the concept of "brains and brawn". :)

Posted by: e.c. | Oct 11, 2012 7:09:44 PM

2. Cheat....

Posted by: rjp3 | Oct 11, 2012 8:06:49 PM

3. Wow! Brains and brawn. I wonder if the icing on the cake is that he is really packin? All right, I'm shallow.

Posted by: andrew | Oct 11, 2012 11:54:34 PM

4. Oh please... I can watch 5 recorded episodes of «How I Met Your Mother», one after the other, without getting off my couch. Try doing THAT and then we'll talk.

Posted by: Marc | Oct 12, 2012 10:30:23 AM

5. lol @ "only manipulating the outside sections". What part of the cube ISN'T an outside section? Is he supposed to move the ooey gooey nougat filled center?

For all the conspiracy theorists saying he had a pre-arranged cube: It honestly takes more time trying to memorize how to solve a specific arrangement step-by-step than it is to just learn a set of algorithms you can use to adapt to whatever arrangement comes up.

It's more than possible to solve a cube in 25 seconds, and several people have solved it in less than 10. Look up speedcubing.

If nothing else, you can give him credit for solving it with one hand.

Posted by: Unicorn | Oct 12, 2012 11:40:48 AM

6. These things are always important because we'll be happy, if all our loved ones will be happy, if they are in grief, we cannot expect happiness for us.

Posted by: Replica Franck Muller | Oct 15, 2012 6:00:52 AM