Boxing | Fashion Men | Marc Jacobs | News

BigGayDeal.com

Train in Vain: VIDEO

Jacobs

Marc Jacobs this week released "Train in Vain", a campy short film to promote a new set of boxing glove necklaces, which are something like fashion dog tags for vanity athletes?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I like the shorts.

Posted by: DW | Oct 24, 2012 2:59:35 PM

2. LOL ... it's OK, he can give me a work-out any time he wants. I'm still chuckling over the ad as well ... :) And campy is a perfect word to describe it!!!!

Posted by: wds | Oct 24, 2012 3:43:06 PM

3. Jesus...'Boxing Club Necklace'? Seriously, WTF?

He's a fine looking dude,though.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 24, 2012 3:56:07 PM

4. Guy looks good, but who made him doing those moves?

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 24, 2012 3:57:32 PM

5. It's a gay Rocky!

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 24, 2012 5:10:27 PM

6. This is badass. It makes me want to totally kick ass. Everyone's ass. And get ass. It makes me want to get some ASS. It also gives me gas. I LOVE ASS!

Posted by: Beef Wellington | Oct 24, 2012 5:38:59 PM

7. LOL@"It also gives me gas."

That was not a mistake, was it, BEEF? LOL Well, let loose! Nobody's in the office with you. Blow like a Beluga!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 24, 2012 5:46:07 PM

8. "Hot stuff......Coming through !!!!!"

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 24, 2012 6:33:26 PM

9. Wasn't there a French short or commercial just like this but the guy was naked???

Posted by: Kissyfur | Oct 24, 2012 10:16:37 PM

10. first, who with actual taste would wear those
    green screens of Europe?
    DSLR quality?
    Framing men with dark skin as unshakably threatening?

come on marc.

Posted by: HIGHPARSON | Oct 25, 2012 1:22:18 AM

11. This is the soundtrack you use when you don't want to pony up the cash to buy the "Rocky" theme. Rip it off, just short of being sued for unauthorized use.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Oct 25, 2012 2:14:19 AM

12. @KissyFur: You may be thinking about a couple of commercials made by a polevaulter. The only versions I've seen had a strategically placed black box:(

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 25, 2012 12:07:52 PM

13. Nice!! that guy looking smart in this post!! and also about the fashion!!

Freightliner Auto Glass