Gay Marriage | Howard Stern | News | Victoria Jackson

BigGayDeal.com

Victoria Jackson Tells Howard Stern She Doesn't Want to 'Make God Mad' by Letting Gays Marry: VIDEO

Jackson

"I don't think there is such a thing as gay marriage," former SNL castmember-turned-wingnut Victoria Jackson tells Howard Stern, and we can't make it so because "that would make God mad."

Adds Jackson: "You have to take it up with God. God made the rules. He made a man and woman's bodies fit together, he made the Ten Commandments. I believe the Bible is God's word and I base all my world view on the Bible...I have gay friends ... I don't make their identity their sexuality. To me, he's my fun, theatre-loving, funny friend ... why is his identity his sexuality."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP....

Comments

1. Howard was way way to easy on her..he shouda' given her the when and what-for!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 16, 2012 2:51:55 PM

2. As i have stated before, and pathetic limp-wristed fems on this site have taken out of context, I had a very satisfying consensual sexual relationship with my father for many years and my mother, like most horrible liberal women, opposed it. She was offended by our close bond and was always refusing to share my father's penis with me and that's why I'm so angry at women today.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 16, 2012 2:52:05 PM

3. How typical of you, "Betty" to sympathize with effeminate limp-wristed gay men who worship women because they hate men.

Perhaps you can help me with a woman's question - I need laundry advice. Due to years of extreme-douching with high-pressure water hoses I have constant foul-smelling anal leakage and my underpants, trousers, couches and chairs are all horribly stained.

Since you're a woman, do you know any cleaning products that could help me with my issue, or any sanitary napkin/tampons that could help me with my dripping anus?

Posted by: Rick | Oct 16, 2012 2:55:59 PM

4. God made us, b*tch, so he's not going to get mad at us. Unfortunately he also made one looney heterosexual, as well.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Oct 16, 2012 2:57:41 PM

5. Stop giving this attention seeking child free publicity ! She's as desperate for attention as Roseanne Barr.

There's nothing sadder than a has-been, faded "celebrity" still DESPERATELY seeking another five minutes of attention.

When will these leeches just go away ?

Posted by: Icebloo | Oct 16, 2012 2:59:37 PM

6. Hold on, let me get my Top Ten list... Hmmm, lying... cheating... stealing.. adultery... What? Huh? This is really confusing. I don't see anything that mentions orientation but this whole adultery thing. Isn't Vickie guilt of this one?

Posted by: Michael | Oct 16, 2012 3:10:42 PM

7. sounds like she's had a few . . .

Posted by: peter | Oct 16, 2012 3:11:52 PM

8. Well, 1Timothy 2:9 says that she should not wear those pearls she has on.

Corinthians tells her to cover her hair.

1Timothy 2:12 tells her that she should stay silent around a man (like Howard Stern) and listen and learn from him.

Leviticus tells her that her tattoos are an abomination.

And judging from all thst jewelry, she hasn't given away all her possessions to the poor.

And this is all from what we can see in the still photo above.

There's no telling how many times she's done other abominations, like a bacon and egg breakfast or making a sandwich on the Sanbath.

But nothing the Bible says ever really matters unless it only inconveniences OTHER people.

"Except that the Roman church set out over the course of several decades to pick, choose and edit what ended up in the final version of the bible..."

@Anon: There never has been a "final" version. Some translators decided in 1946 to add in the word "homosexuals" to some of the most popular versions where it had never existed in any version before.
    The creator of The Good News Bible thought that men kissing men in the Bible was too much to bear, so he decided to change it to "shaking hands."

The changes continue to this day and WILL continue. It's so odd that most people don't care what the original authors actually wrote. They seem to convince themselves that the edition they have just dropped out of the sky or something.

Posted by: GregV | Oct 16, 2012 3:12:25 PM

9. She made God mad when she decided not to use her brain and heart and became a f***in idiot instead.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 16, 2012 3:13:07 PM

10. She bases all her world views on the Bible? Yeah right.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 16, 2012 3:14:09 PM

11. @GREGV You don't get it. All the Biblical talk is just cover.

For men, the real issue in play when it comes to homosexuality is masculinity and how it will be defined.

For women, the real issue in play is the social power they derive from their relationships with men and the threat to that power that male sexual liberation/homosexuality poses.

Any attempt at analysis that does not proceed from these two core realities will result in mis-"diagnosis" of the problem and mis-"prescribing" in terms of the remedy.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 16, 2012 3:21:31 PM

12. It's obvious to everyone that isn't an extremist liberal fem that women are the problem.

I mean, I'd love to prove myself wrong by showing proof of the incredible work my straight friends and family are doing for us gay people, but then I'd be lying and I prefer to take the Paul Ryan approach and lie without even attempting to provide back up for my lies.

But between my leaking anus and my harridan of a mother refusing to let me fellate my father I think it's pretty clear that I'm smarter than all of you and not the least bit mentally unstable.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 16, 2012 3:24:39 PM

13. Masculinity is defined by being a gay man like myself - completely and utterly closeted.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 16, 2012 3:25:31 PM

14. It's the right that is always thinking about gay sex and that that is our identity...

Posted by: Will | Oct 16, 2012 3:33:50 PM

15. I have nothing to say about Victoria Jackson that wouldn't rightly be censored.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 16, 2012 3:35:16 PM

16. The real RICK/JASON fancies himself an expert and feels it is necessarry to come on here and educate us. He is nothing nut a blowhard who needs to give it a rest already! Rick: your armchair diagnosis of the "problem" are so out of left field and are completely assinine. Come out of your basement and join us in the real world. I promise the straight women and girly men aren't going to hurt you.

Posted by: BETTY | Oct 16, 2012 4:06:54 PM

17. Gregv: I wasn't referring to translations, I referring to the actual books and text they decided to include and the "Apocrypha" that they excluded, including whole books, and the movement of passages from one book to another. It was translated into Latin and remained that way for over a 1000 years.

Posted by: anon | Oct 16, 2012 4:18:13 PM

18. This woman has the I. Q. of a glass doorknob. Why give her a forum, especially on a gay website. We all know her views, sure its good to know who the enemy is, but this lunatic ? Its like asking Betty Boop for her opinion on international politics.
    But judging from the intelect of the average American today, theres bound to be some people who take her seriously. Oh s**t I don't know,,, nevermind.

Posted by: I wont grow up | Oct 16, 2012 4:30:24 PM

19. Just a question, can anyone honestly say that they knew this woman was still alive before she started all her gay-bashing? I certainly didn't. Just like Coulter, she's talking because we're listenign. Ignoer both of them.

Posted by: Rob | Oct 16, 2012 4:47:30 PM

20. @I Won't Grow Up: I'm sure a glass doorknob is much smarter than Vicki, and it's more useful, too.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 16, 2012 4:47:52 PM

21. Of course she conveniently ignored "God's law" when she got divorced. Just another idiotic hypocrite.

Posted by: Houndentenor | Oct 16, 2012 6:04:57 PM

22. I just sent the Stern show an email giving Howard hell for putting this woman on his show, I know he's supportive of the gay community but no one needs to give her a place to spread her hate.

Posted by: lk | Oct 16, 2012 7:08:01 PM

23. RICK,

Are you really serious about your statements, or are you just trying to garner a response from the rest of us just for the fun of it?

If you are serious, you do know that you have some serious mental health issues. Right?

Posted by: BRAINS | Oct 16, 2012 8:13:30 PM

24. OMG, I love the fake "Rick" (Oops, I just said OMG, that's really gay/feminine of me, right?)

The real Rick probably isn't as gay as he would like to believe. His constant obsession with women shows that they must hold a huge amount of power over him. He's (secretly) attracted to them, but got turned down so many times, probably heard the term "I thought you were gay" from a woman one too many times, that he decided to be gay. A VERY MASCULINE gay man of course, one who hates women and other gay men who fail to meet his standards for supreme MASCULINE GAY MEN.

Back to topic: I thought Stern was very easy on her. What worries me about Jackson's approach that "God is mad at us for allowing gay people to live openly" is that it seems to me to be only one step away from some nutjobs taking it upon themselves to start getting rid of gay people, so that God is no longer mad...

Posted by: Lee | Oct 17, 2012 6:38:41 AM

25. Dear Victoria:

As a gay man, I do not identify myself solely on my sexuality. It is but a small part of the complete composite of my humanity.

Tis thee, oh noble wingnut, who obsesses on gay sexuality. Perhaps you need a bigger vibrator or a more potent husband.

By the way, Victoria, my male lovers' bodies and mine have all fit together pretty well, just as Goddess intended.

So, Victoria, you've had your say. Now, please sit down and shut up.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 17, 2012 10:34:39 AM