2012 Election | Barack Obama | Chris Matthews | News

Woman Calls Obama a Communist: VIDEO

Communist

Chris Matthews talked to the crowds about the candidates outside the Vice Presidential Debate last night, including this woman, who's sure of one thing about Obama:

"All you have to do is study it out. Just study it out. You haven't done your homework buddy. He's a Communist, and those of us who aren't voting for him know it. I know what I mean. I know I'm on national television. You just study it out. Just cause he was born here doesn't mean he thinks like us. He's a Communist, buddy."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via americablog)

Comments

1. The 50s are back!

Posted by: db | Oct 12, 2012 12:43:43 PM

2. Was this woman ever married to Sen. McCarthy???

Posted by: QBERT | Oct 12, 2012 12:48:21 PM

3. That crowd looks like the parking lot at a nursing home during a fire drill.

Posted by: The Milkman | Oct 12, 2012 12:51:33 PM

4. Just after this, Matthews approached a young woman who was also a Romney/Ryan supporter. She shouted out, "Go Governor Ryan!!!" The Romney/Ryan ticket is for the under informed, the ill informed and the un-informed.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 12, 2012 1:13:01 PM

5. She's on day release, right ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 12, 2012 1:19:17 PM

6. Elections bring out the best in people. Not sure what her relevance is though.

Posted by: anon | Oct 12, 2012 1:27:28 PM

7. On the plus side, she did say Obama was born in the US, so at least she's not clinging to the birther delusion ....

Posted by: Profe Sancho Panza | Oct 12, 2012 1:32:29 PM

8. Pure speculation on my part but judging by her glasses she probably had cataract surgery and judging by her age she is probably on Medicare one wonders how she would feel about how Ryan and Romney's plan would have impacted her coverage for that versus that "Communist" Obam's pledge to keep Medicare as it is. I gues she has the typical Republican "I got mine, screw everyone else" approach to everything.

Posted by: NwYrkr | Oct 12, 2012 1:36:30 PM

9. @ELSEWHERE 11:42:16 how about calling her f*ckwit? a lovely little importation from across the ponc

Posted by: Lock | Oct 12, 2012 1:58:41 PM

10. I love the internet. Look like a fool, the whole world gets to watch you...over & over for all time. Her name, occupation and physical address might be fun. I would love to send her a dictionary.

Posted by: PAUL B. | Oct 12, 2012 2:34:52 PM

11. the bleach fumes are getting to her and all the time under the dryer have fried what little brains she had. definitely a hannity viewer

Posted by: walter | Oct 12, 2012 2:41:29 PM

12. Looks like another sad old republican yelling at an empty chair.

Posted by: Ty Nolan | Oct 12, 2012 2:52:11 PM

13. She looks old and demented

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 12, 2012 4:34:45 PM

14. Matthews should have responded to her, "I know what a communist is. I don't think you do!"

shame on you Tweety! did she catch you off guard?

Posted by: mike/ | Oct 12, 2012 4:48:18 PM

15. This is your brain on Fox News.

Posted by: Alexia | Oct 12, 2012 7:12:10 PM

16. I wonder if she can study out the Romney/Ryan revenue plans?

Posted by: trees | Oct 12, 2012 8:30:31 PM

17. Remember to VOTE, because this unhinged woman and party WILL remember to vote No excuses anymore. We have to fight the turnout of unhinged people with sane and calm thinking ones. Even if you're not liberal, but just know we have a moderate president. Please just vote!

Posted by: Redebbm | Oct 12, 2012 9:21:19 PM

18. Is that Victoria Jacksons mother?

Posted by: greenfuzz | Oct 12, 2012 10:56:37 PM

19. Although I can truthfully say this woman is not closely related to me...I regretfully admit she is my mothers parasitic twin...by ideology. My mother says precious things like this to me regularly when I call her and when I ask her why she thinks this way, she calls my father to the phone and asks him..."why do we feel this way honey"? OMG...I say to myself...is their DNA really running through my gay body? Get out...damn spot!!!

Posted by: PAUL B. | Oct 12, 2012 11:58:31 PM

20. damn! it's hard to watch racist Alzheimer's patients running amok.

Posted by: Rich | Oct 13, 2012 12:23:52 AM

21. STARGEM's ignorance is depressing.

There is a difference between Communism and abuse of power, Soviet authoritarian style.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Oct 13, 2012 8:43:09 AM

22. ignorant

Posted by: Robert | Oct 13, 2012 8:56:42 AM

23. "Just because he was born here doesn't mean he thinks like US!"

She should be old enough to personally remember that there were American-born members of the Communist Party USA and American-born "Fellow Travelers".

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 13, 2012 12:19:37 PM

24. @LOCK: "Gobshite" is also good.

Posted by: Inor | Oct 15, 2012 2:11:03 PM

25. Or "muppet". Or all three together.

Posted by: Inor | Oct 15, 2012 2:15:04 PM