Film | Jimmy Kimmel | Lee Daniels | News | Zac Efron

Zac Efron on Foreign Cuisine, Animals, and His Wet Tighty-Whities: VIDEO

Z_efron

Zac Efron sat down with Jimmy Kimmel to discuss eating Baluts (eggs with half-formed ducks in them), shooting with animals, and spending ninety-percent of a film in his underwear (which is apparently how The Paperboy goes down).

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Paperboy

Comments

1. Love him. Now waiting for the bitchy queens to chime in.

Posted by: Rick Roberts | Oct 5, 2012 9:23:29 AM

2. I think I only have one pair of white jockettes. Most of them are dark colors like black or red. The ones that Efron is weearing in the still look awfully old-fashioned, with too much fabric up the sides. There should only be an inch width of fabric there.

Posted by: jason | Oct 5, 2012 10:02:35 AM

3. Lord he's pretty to look at!

Posted by: Jake | Oct 5, 2012 10:18:00 AM

4. Does this guy have some kind of underwear fetish? He's been photographed for years exposing his draws in one fashion or another. There's nothing wrong with that, just saying. Other than that, he's alright looking but I don't think he's a particularly talented actor.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 5, 2012 10:42:00 AM

5. They look old fashion probably because they are. The movie is set in like the 60's or early 70's.

Posted by: LiamB | Oct 5, 2012 10:42:20 AM

6. They're basic briefs, like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. What is it with some gay men and their obsession with expensive 'fancy' underwear? Some straight guys,too.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 5, 2012 11:15:51 AM

7. I don't get it either. Cheap Hanes breifs or Fruit of the Loom do more to give me an erection than any pair of expensive 2xist or CK underwear.

Posted by: Brandon H | Oct 5, 2012 2:47:37 PM

8. Zac Efron can do no wrong!

Posted by: Tom Cardellino | Oct 6, 2012 12:20:47 AM

9. I just wish he would stop standing under my window and tossing pebbles so I'll wake up and let him in.

Posted by: Steve Scarborough | Oct 6, 2012 6:09:48 AM

10. @RICK ROBERTS And chime in they have.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 6, 2012 10:47:53 AM

11. I'd like to make a weak tea outta those tighty whities!!!

Posted by: Rick | Oct 6, 2012 7:26:24 PM

12. Som en premier mærke af overtøj, har Canada Goose Inc. Billige Canada Goose Jakker I Danmark vokset tæt til 4.000% i disse år. I dag bliver det en verdensomspændende berømte luksus mærke. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Til salg Folk er stolte af at eje en perfekt præstation hjemme og i udlandet. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Online Sjælen af brandet har fokus på at producere de bedste og varmeste for gæster. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Så genkendeligt logo og sådan top kvalitet er den bedste reklame for mærket. Billige Canada Goose Parka Hvis du er interesseret i Canada Goose mærke, bare spare penge og vælge vores. Canada Goose Expedition Parka Herre Spar dig 40% rabat, Billige Canada Goose Jakker Dame bedste forsendelse til alle lande. gøre dit ønske først.

Posted by: Billige Canada Goose Parka | Oct 8, 2012 3:30:19 AM