Angus T. Jones | Evangelical Christians | Evangelicals | News | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Born-Again Christian Actor Angus T. Jones Calls 'Two and a Half Men' Ungodly 'Filth': VIDEO

Jones

Actor Angus T. Jones, who makes $350,000 an episode on Two and a Half Men, appears in a new video describing how he became a born-again Christian and urges people to NOT watch his show any longer.

Says Jones:

Please stop filling your head with filth. Please. People say it’s just entertainment. The fact that it’s entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to the television…It’s bad news. I don’t know if it means any more coming from me. But you might have heard it otherwise. But watch out…A lot of people don’t like to think how deceptive the enemy is. He’s been doing this a lot longer than any of us have been around…You cannot be a true, God-fearing person and be on a show like that.

It's unclear what's going to happen between Jones and producers, TMZ reports:

We've learned Angus has not contacted any of the show honchos to express his intentions, nor have any of his reps done the same.  Although Angus says in the video he doesn't want to be on the show anymore, that message has not been conveyed to show execs.

On the other side, we've learned Chuck Lorre, the brains behind the show, has not played his hand ... even to Warner Bros. executives.  Today could be telling, because there's a scheduled rehearsal this AM.  It's unclear if Angus is supposed to be there, but if he's a no-show his absence could be the first step toward the door.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

More of the video:

Comments

1. when he leaves the show and renounces all royalties then call me

otherwise he is a hypocrite

Posted by: Moz's | Nov 28, 2012 1:01:46 AM

2. Angus is now saying that being on that show has been a a "blessing". He is calling the cast and crew "wonderful people" and his "extended family". Is it possible that some bible thumpers have gotten into this, probably not well educated, 19 year olds head and are f*cking him up, in the way religious zealots do best?

Posted by: andrew | Nov 28, 2012 1:55:35 AM

3. Whats the deal with that bible thumper sitting next to him during the video? I am suspicious of his motives.

Posted by: andrew | Nov 28, 2012 2:40:33 AM

4. It kind of reminds me of a young Kirk Cameron! Creepy!

Posted by: Jeffrey | Nov 28, 2012 3:41:43 AM

5. Oh, and now he backtracks...

Posted by: Keinark | Nov 28, 2012 4:57:13 AM

6. Well, I dunno--he looks like a homosexual to me.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Nov 28, 2012 7:45:21 AM

7. "Jake the Flake" after becoming rich wants us to not watch something that no longer mattered once Charley Sheen? No problem there. Like the fact those 7th day people are right there for when he gets his trust fund. Nice touch to have the boyfriend join him.

Posted by: DC Arnold | Nov 28, 2012 8:32:49 AM

8. "Once Charlie Sheen left"

Posted by: DC Arnold | Nov 28, 2012 8:33:52 AM

9. Hypocritical little prick doesn't mind taking the filthy money. If he had any true convictions, he would refuse to "act" (if you can call it that) in the show. God's gonna get him for that!

Posted by: Mikey | Nov 28, 2012 12:17:41 PM

10. I watched a few episodes of this show years ago. It was so silly, I was embarrist that I was even looking at it.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Nov 28, 2012 9:41:00 PM

11. Publicity stunt. That is all.

Posted by: ? | Nov 29, 2012 8:56:25 PM

12. I think it's great that Angus has accepted Christ and is taking a stand. He's just a new believer...not a hypocrite. Where did all the anti-Christian stuff come from in the past decade or so?? Who knows what the future holds for Angus...only God knows. He has tried to get out of his contract, but thus far has been unable to. You people should cut him a break. A lot of child actors have gotten on drugs and messed up their lives. This young man has seen Charlie Sheen screw up his life very publicly, and has decided he wants to go a different direction. GOOD FOR YOU, Angus!!! God bless!!!

Posted by: Joy | Dec 12, 2012 5:55:56 PM

13. Oh, and short comment on Kirk Cameron - I say - GOOD FOR HIM too!!! You people need to stop putting down others for their beliefs. Liberals are supposed to be open-minded?? What a joke! If people aren't "just like you", you criticize them. I guess you'd prefer to see Kirk Cameron and Angus Jones in rehab for drug addiction. Try to figure out this crazy world!

Posted by: Joy | Dec 12, 2012 6:00:10 PM

14. "Awesome Sermons", "good learning and stuff"? Did this kid skip school? Two and a Half Men should terminate this kid as soon as possible. I am a long time watcher of the show, not because I am a simpleton or because I like to watch "filth", it is because I work hard, take great care of my kids and when I watch TV, I want light and silly comedy. The show was and is funny. Unfortunately, Angus' role is played out, tired, just plain boring and now that I hear this guy also can't stand his show just makes me and all fans irritated that this young punk can't appreciate what he is part of. PLEASE FIRE THIS KID SO HE HAS MORE TIME TO learn english and explore his new found church.

Posted by: andy | Feb 9, 2013 3:45:58 AM