Brad Pitt | Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

Brad Pitt Battles Zombie Army in 'World War Z': VIDEO

Pitt

The trailer for the zombie flick of the year is out, Brad Pitt's World War Z.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

The money shot is this writhing pile of zombie bodies:

Worldwarz

Which immediately made me think of this. Damn I'm gay:

Allthelovers

Comments

1. Kylie's new song!

All the zombies
    That are chasing me.
    To eat my brains.
    Oh my.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Nov 9, 2012 11:38:40 AM

2. LOL Oh those silly people in NYC, it's always something with them.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Nov 9, 2012 11:43:15 AM

3. I live in NYC. We're always screwed.

Posted by: Walt | Nov 9, 2012 12:06:59 PM

4. Looks good! BUT looks nothing like what happens in the book.

Posted by: JohnnyP | Nov 9, 2012 12:39:35 PM

5. I love me some zombies. I was excited about this film, however I did not read the book. Something about this doesn't look appealing though. Not sure what it is. Reminds me more of I Am Legend then my favorite zombie flicks. Oh well. I'm sold. Brad Pitt is hot and I like the lady from The Killing.

Posted by: Ern | Nov 9, 2012 12:45:18 PM

6. "Damn I'm gay."

HA! Glad for that!

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Nov 9, 2012 1:48:07 PM

7. The trailer looks good but I read somewhere they had to go back and do re-shoots and extra scenes because the test-audience reception wasn't great. But maybe that got all that stuff fixed. The human-tidal-wave zombie hordes look pretty d*mn scary.

It doesn't seem much like the book though, which IIRC didn't have a main character per se, one person you follow through the whole thing. But it was a truly excellent piece of speculative fiction, with an in-depth worldwide view of what would happen, exactly what weapons and tactics would work (almost none of them) on an enemy that CANNOT be "shocked and awed."

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 9, 2012 2:02:04 PM

8. lol andy good one

Posted by: richard | Nov 9, 2012 2:18:37 PM

9. Um, that was Philadelphia - not NYC. Finally, another town is getting picked on by the apocalypse.

Posted by: MT | Nov 9, 2012 2:30:16 PM

10. Looks more like Brad & Angelina's child army.

Posted by: BearAspirin | Nov 9, 2012 3:33:51 PM

11. I am so mad that zombies went from something I could walk quickly away from to something I would get killed by within a block. Can't we go back to the zombies that just amble? why is everyone in such a damn hurry!? I'm old.

Posted by: john | Nov 9, 2012 8:38:06 PM

12. i might not have thought about what you thought about...immediately. BUT i got what you are referencing...immediately.

Love!

Posted by: io | Nov 9, 2012 8:47:12 PM

13. @John, your post cracked me up!

Posted by: AladinSane | Nov 9, 2012 9:23:19 PM

14. @John:Zombies evolve, too, I'm afraid. Keep up!

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Nov 9, 2012 10:07:02 PM

15. This looks terrible. It's one thing to say 'okay in the movie adaptation we will have to change some things', but this is NOTHING to do with the book -_- like literally, there Is not a single thing that matches.

Further, those are not zombies. They're completely ridiculous. How can corpses flow like tidal waves like in that trailer? What about being dead gives them those abilities?
    There's a reason zombies stagger - they're rotting corpses.

I was so pumped to hear of this movie, because the book took
    A sub genre and turned it into a serious novel. This is... Pathetic

Posted by: Sam | Nov 10, 2012 12:06:26 AM

16. Queso.

Posted by: brion | Nov 10, 2012 1:00:09 AM

17. When I put together Brad Pitt and "money shot" I got a much different picture in my mind.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 10, 2012 3:46:59 AM

18. I listened to the audio book version of this and thought it was VERY good. I think I can pass on the movie as it looks like just another outlet to go excessive and over the top with digital special effects.

However, that GORGEOUS guy standing next to Brad in the above photo makes me all tingly in special places! Who IS he!?! :-)

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Nov 10, 2012 10:50:31 AM

19. This looks epic!

Posted by: william | Nov 10, 2012 11:30:26 PM

20. I don't get that strange giant rolling ball of zombies. Neither that apparently super strength. I guess they thought they should use some new thingy so they don't rely on the stereotypes but sometimes you don't have to fix what ain't broken.
    Still it could be an entertaining movie, let's wait.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Nov 11, 2012 8:36:14 AM

21. Wow. The resemblance is eerily similar.

Posted by: Help! Zombies! | Nov 22, 2012 11:38:36 PM