Gay Marriage | News | NOM

BigGayDeal.com

Drag Queen RAs Are On The Loose, Says NOM Activist In Thanksgiving Message: VIDEO

DrJNom

There's no American tradition anti-gay activists enjoy more than turning what should be a day of thanks into a twisted attack on LGBT people. Case-in-point: NOM activist Dr. Jennifer Roback Norse ("Dr. J") scaring supporters with a tale of a gay resident advisor who held a drag ball in a college dorm! The gays are trying to make boys dress like girls and girls dress like boys and they're coming for your co-eds!

Watch the ghastly, histrionic declaration, found at Good As You, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. I think there are much more important things going on in dorms that parents should be worried about. This alleged dress up party is not one of them.

Posted by: BETTY | Nov 24, 2012 10:30:35 PM

2. I was am RA at a small liberal arts college, that was *gasp* christian as well. My last year on the job my Senior RA was super christian and threw it in everyone's face, I was the gay RA who all my residents liked. Most of them were more comfortable dealing with me and who can blame them...I mean I got a letter from this girl, after I told my staff I was gay, that said (paraphrasing here)god loves all his mistakes. So before she talks about her poor defenseless Catholic RA she really should think how the overtly religious can make people feel. I don't know what the problem is, I routinely had to plan 600+ person events by myself or one other RA. Besides, most residents just skip'em anyway...If a drag ball got people to show up good on that homo.

Posted by: JAMES | Nov 25, 2012 7:36:00 AM

3. Not to be missed, is that Ruth Institute is funded by Dan Cathy/Chik-Fil-A.

Posted by: acorlando | Nov 25, 2012 9:24:58 AM

4. I agree with the above comment, she is in the wrong dorm, but should not be pressured to do what she does not want to do. This sad person commentator seems not to understand that EVERYONE we meet and deal with during our short time on this planet has or should have some influence and or impact on our lives, good, bad, or otherwise.

Posted by: bill | Nov 25, 2012 10:29:31 AM

5. Couldn't she have been more conspicuous with her accessory? I think the next size of her jewelry choice is life-sized. c",)

Posted by: Homer | Nov 25, 2012 11:25:07 AM

6. RAs have to do SO MUCH programming- and woman, give me a break, she has the potential of hundreds showing up to her own event and will get maybe 20 or a few hundred if she is REALLY lucky. Don't act like it was some weird mandatory convocation.

Posted by: MaddM@ | Nov 25, 2012 1:13:37 PM

7. GOSH! These gay RA's are everywhere. To stop them send money to us.

Posted by: andrew | Nov 25, 2012 11:12:36 PM

8. Good-As-You reports that Dr J is annoyed that her video has so few likes and so many dislikes. Please go to
    and dislike. I'm so shocked the comments are disabled;-)

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 26, 2012 3:38:47 PM

9. Dr. Roback Morse's concern on this ISOLATED incident may hold some validity, assuming that the accusation of bullying by a Gay RA is true. Today, the LGBT Civil Rights movement in the US is gaining tremendous ground and in a positive light! That being said, we must all remember that individuals in the LGBT community can be bullies too! LGBT persons can also abuse their power just like anyone else!

HOWEVER, Dr. Roback Morse's concern losses traction as she continues to group ALL "Gays" within a derogatory category. Speaking in hung generalizations, rather than solve the specific incident at hand, Dr. Roback Morse further insinuates (in an incredibly passive aggressive tone) that ALL homosexual RAs are bullies trying to enforce a negative agenda.

Dr. Roback Morse:
    "and this holiday season, when your young people come home from college, ask them about this, ask them if they have a Gay RA in their dorms, because as I've talked to other people about this, a lot of them said, "gosh, now that you mention it, my daughter was in a dorm, even at a Christian college where she had a Gay RA."

She further attempts to reach out to parents and insinuate that if their children are students of a "Gay RA" that they are pre-exposed to becoming victims of a homosexual agenda.

For GayNewsPulse.com her soft-spoken motherly appeal and crucifix around her neck is no disguise for the bigotry she preaches. Dr. Roback Morse is in no way spreading God's teachings of LOVE.

Posted by: Gay NewsPulse | Nov 28, 2012 12:39:42 AM