Barack Obama | California | News

BigGayDeal.com

California Woman Sick of the 'Ni**er' Obama, Hopes for His Assassination, Isn't Sorry: VIDEO

Denise_helms

The Secret Service is reviewing remarks made by Facebook user and former ice cream store employee Monica Helms that went viral on the web and prompted her firing from her job at Cold Stone Creamery, the Modesto Bee reports:

Helms2Turlock resident Denise Helms, 22, posted shortly after the president's re-election Tuesday on her Facebook page, "And another 4 years of the (n-----). Maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!"

Helms was unrepentant in an interview with the local FOX affiliate:

She told the Fox 40 reporter: "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. … The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

Helms has since deleted the post and posted again about the incident. It reads: "So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

Watch (apologies for the autoplay) the FOX40 interview, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via americablog, gawker)

Comments

1. i wonder what her definition of racist IS.

Posted by: Joe | Nov 9, 2012 2:47:37 PM

2. Think if you had the opportunity to serve her dinner at a resaurant. That ***** would be eating my ****.

Posted by: Jersey | Nov 9, 2012 2:52:11 PM

3. I'd love to see some figures from Facebook about how much de-friending took place in the last few days. I know I had to drop someone who went on a similar hate-filled rant.

Posted by: e.c. | Nov 9, 2012 2:59:10 PM

4. She's a white-trash loser from Turlock (it's as charming as it sounds) who looks as though she would have eventually been fired from Stone Cold for pilfering.

I cannot even comprehend how much it must suck to be her.

Posted by: ByTheBay | Nov 9, 2012 3:07:44 PM

5. White trash just can't keep their low life uneducated anti democratic opinions to themselves.

"What did i do wrong ?"
    You just disrespected the President of the USA, who has just been re-elected by the people.....it's called Democracy, b**ch...

Now go beg for your job back selling ice cream.......before the tax payer has to shell out for your sorry, pathetic existence on unemployment benefits.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 9, 2012 3:10:34 PM

6. Chick-Fil-A will hire her, I'm sure.

Posted by: Richard | Nov 9, 2012 3:10:36 PM

7. She is simply too stupid to realize how crazy and racist she is

Posted by: jjose712 | Nov 9, 2012 3:13:54 PM

8. This is the kind of person who gives America a bad name. We can only hope she's one of a dying breed.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Nov 9, 2012 3:19:01 PM

9. The Sacramento Fox News affiliate conducted a new interview with her the next day. She says that what she did was wrong, now. It's up on their website.

Still doesn't erase what she did. I'm only informing.

Posted by: James | Nov 9, 2012 3:24:55 PM

10. "Yeah, I called the President a n****r and wished to see him horribly murdered, but that doesn't make me a racist, y'all!"

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Nov 9, 2012 3:30:58 PM

11. What else do you expect from white trash?

Posted by: Pig | Nov 9, 2012 3:36:07 PM

12. People aren't born racist, they mostly learn that from their parents and other family members. I wonder whether they are proud of this creep.

Posted by: jht | Nov 9, 2012 3:39:54 PM

13. It's a shame that she's not alone in this. here are so damn many ignorant racist blobs of white trash out there it's amazing.

And best of all she was willing, likely giddy, to go on tv so she could back it all up with juuust a little bit more crazy.

Ugh.

Posted by: Sean | Nov 9, 2012 3:42:28 PM

14. Throw that ugly pig in jail.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 9, 2012 3:47:43 PM

15. Is she the one who runs around to fast food openings to get free food? And honest question.

Posted by: JimmyD | Nov 9, 2012 4:10:49 PM

16. She is a poster child for birth control and abortion, because more than likely her parents were too stupid to know how to use a condom.

Posted by: Kenneth | Nov 9, 2012 4:11:55 PM

17. Her aspiration is working in an Ice Cream shop at 22. Looks like she ate alot of the profits. What a find for the Republican party since Fox News found this interesting enough to interview her. For the rest of her life this will follow her. Her family and friends must be proud. I am sure she will be given a reality show soon. Aren't these Republican great when they lose. Who is going to hire her in the future?

Posted by: kitty litter | Nov 9, 2012 4:21:08 PM

18. Look at her hair...

By the way, they raise farm fresh turkeys in Turlock. You can barely breathe the air there. Perhaps it was the turkey pooh smell that has depleted her brain and made her crazy, racist, and murderous. The cluelessness is inbred.

Posted by: jrp | Nov 9, 2012 4:26:35 PM

19. "She says that what she did was wrong, now."

Well of course she is...now! After she lost her job, got a public rebuke and probably got a visit from the Secret Service.

They are always sorry once the consequences of their stupidity sinks in. What a moron!

Posted by: BETTY | Nov 9, 2012 4:37:59 PM

20. Apology or not, she should still be arrested. This is not covered by free speech, as it was a personal threat to the commander in chief.

Unfortunately, the Republican sour-grapes rants are everywhere. Funny, I don't ever remember this sort of thing coming from Democrats when the Republicans won. Too much class, I suppose.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Nov 9, 2012 4:50:38 PM

21. Before she spews racist hatred, she should look in the mirror to see if she is a perfect white female human being with no shortcomings. She would see that she looks like a male who has several personal issues and bad hygiene and who needs to transfer his self-hatred onto someone else.

Posted by: trees | Nov 9, 2012 4:58:52 PM

22. TREES — these people do not have the ability to look at themselves without seeing only what they want to see. They are uninformed therefore ignorant. This is why Romney-poo lost, he and his advisors were all in their BarbieTM Dream world and truly didn't see it coming. And as this young… whatever proves, they. Never. Learn.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Nov 9, 2012 5:04:12 PM

23. she looks (and sounds) like a dumb, trashy c*nt. (that's just my opinion)

Posted by: Oliver | Nov 9, 2012 5:07:07 PM

24. If she had called him a "faggot" Cold Stone Creamery would have given her a promotion.

Cold Stone Creamery is the Chick-fil-A of ice cream.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Nov 9, 2012 5:29:50 PM

25. That's good to know Zeke...because I already hate the stores and their overpriced, gooey ice cream. And the stupid singing. Now another reason not to like them.

Such reactions were, of course, not isolated. Some people may not have seen this.

The irony is they come from the people who would most benefit from Obama's policies.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Nov 9, 2012 5:40:55 PM