Barack Obama | California | News

BigGayDeal.com

California Woman Sick of the 'Ni**er' Obama, Hopes for His Assassination, Isn't Sorry: VIDEO

Denise_helms

The Secret Service is reviewing remarks made by Facebook user and former ice cream store employee Monica Helms that went viral on the web and prompted her firing from her job at Cold Stone Creamery, the Modesto Bee reports:

Helms2Turlock resident Denise Helms, 22, posted shortly after the president's re-election Tuesday on her Facebook page, "And another 4 years of the (n-----). Maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!"

Helms was unrepentant in an interview with the local FOX affiliate:

She told the Fox 40 reporter: "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. … The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

Helms has since deleted the post and posted again about the incident. It reads: "So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

Watch (apologies for the autoplay) the FOX40 interview, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via americablog, gawker)

Comments

1. "I'm not actually murdering you, I'm ***just stating my opinion*** that I will point this gun at you and pull the trigger"

Good Lord, is "just stating my opinion" supposed to be a Get Out of Jail card for EVERYTHING?!

Posted by: JCF | Nov 10, 2012 5:11:30 AM

2. The opinion is racist because if your only given reason for disliking our president is a racial slur it implies that his race is why you do not like him.

Posted by: Alexx | Nov 10, 2012 5:13:21 AM

3. The opinion is racist because if your only given reason for disliking our president is a racial slur it implies that his race is why you do not like him.

Posted by: Alexx | Nov 10, 2012 5:13:23 AM

4. I certainly want to encourage more me to comment. Thanks for the tips!

Posted by: Shemika Wingate | Nov 10, 2012 5:29:01 AM

5. Take note Jason and Rick. This is how you guys come across on this site. Hateful, bigoted, and FAT.

Posted by: Jase | Nov 10, 2012 6:05:21 AM

6. Bet she calls herself a Christian.

Posted by: Jonathan | Nov 10, 2012 6:28:34 AM

7. WOW! He is a father....He is a son...WOW! You may not like his decisions as president...but wanting him dead...what a new low.

Posted by: MIke | Nov 10, 2012 7:35:42 AM

8. No doubt the recipient of a charter school, "voucher," Christian/Republican education. (Did she get her Masters at Fox News Tech?)
    No shame, no responsibility for her actions - nothing but repulsive self-entitlement. Newsflash little ugly bigot person from Turlock - NOBODY ACTUALLY CARES WHAT COMES FROM YOUR TINY, DIMINISHED MIND!

Posted by: Bill | Nov 10, 2012 8:36:36 AM

9. The worst part about this whole thing is now she won't be able to sample all that ice cream that kept her so slender at her former job.

Posted by: Paul | Nov 10, 2012 11:15:38 AM

10. Oh please. There are 320 MILLION people in this country, OF COURSE there are some crazies OF ALL SIZES, SHAPES, GENDERS, RACES, ETHNICITIES, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, etc. I can only imagine the number of threats all presidents, and many public figure and celebrities receive.

TR is guilty of the SIN OF OMISSION. You blog stuff that may be absolutely accurate and true, but omit many other news stories that counter and balance. This is a classic propaganda technique. The 'radical' right and the left [and the paid shills who operate on the left and right] both do it.

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 10, 2012 11:17:25 AM

11. @JACKFKNTWIST,

WTF is up with leftist and their obsessive disdain for white people of a lower socioeconomic status? I thought 'Progressives' were all about 'Empowerment' of those oppressed and of lower socioeconomic status? Everybody EXCEPT white? I'm phuking serious. 'White Trash' [do you call ignorant blacks the N-word, too? Do you call ignorant latinos the S-word?] have no more power or influence than any other 'Race' or similar socioeconomic status, less actually [except for females] because they don't qualify for any special affirmative action or quotas, which are based on skin pigmentation and ethnicity, not socioeconomic status.

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 10, 2012 11:22:23 AM

12. Next thing you know, she'll blame her lack of employment on Obama too, overlooking how nuclear radioactive she's now made herself publicly, making her a liability to any employer that would hire her in that location. Maybe she can get a job working for Fox News or some other conservative....thing.

She does, however, prove how the American education system needs some retooling because the fact she didn't know making a public threat against the well being of the U.S. president (regardless of who it is) is a major NO NO,is maybe the saddest part. And yeah, she's not races, she calls all her black friends the N-word, because she's all down like that.

Posted by: Shawn | Nov 10, 2012 12:51:21 PM

13. She wouldn't care one bit if he was assassinated? Does this idiotic crazy woman not realize President Obama has two daughters... and a wife... and a family?! Regardless of how you lean politically you should care about a president with two young daughters being left fatherless because of an assassination you want to happen. I hope this lady is given absolute hell by her family and her community for her awful choice of words.

I also love how she says she's not racist but called President Obama the N word.

We hear the same thing from homophobes. They make homophobic remarks and claim they're not homophobic.

Posted by: James | Nov 10, 2012 4:54:12 PM

14. 'I don't hate fags, some of my best friends are fags and just because I use the word fags doesn't make me a fag hater-in fact, I love fags. Fags, fags, fags. Just love em.'
    Would anyone believe this BS? Does anyone believe that crazy beyotch?

Posted by: jhr459 | Nov 10, 2012 8:33:52 PM

15. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/07/20/court-appeal-to-assassinate-obama-is-protected-speech/

So there really is not reason for her to lose her job and if she is arrested well maybe people are unaware of the courts rulings

Posted by: dan | Nov 10, 2012 11:59:28 PM

16. This is what the face of Hatred and Ignorance looks like. And she probably has the audacity to call herself a 'christian'. Sick.

Posted by: Jim Brown | Nov 11, 2012 1:52:49 AM

17. "I'm not racist - just stating my opinion." -

Getting fired from her job is probably the right thing for her to realize that words like her actions have consequences. Aside from being a racist though I think she's also a coward to try to cloak herself with the freedom of speech to hide the negativity of her racism. We're all a little bit racist as the Avenue Q song goes but she crossed that line and tried to dissemble as well.

Posted by: Homer | Nov 11, 2012 5:38:54 AM

18. @ RATBASTARD :
    Yeah, ignorance and racism is excusable on socio economic grounds.....nice one.

well, she does have friends of "other nationalities"......ha ha ha , right, she must mix a lot of "foreign nationals"......ha ha ha......now where has she met these "froeign nationals" ?

Ant who the phuck call them "foreign nationals" ?
    we are obsessed with white lowersocio economic people only when they are bigoted white trash

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 11, 2012 7:05:44 AM

19. @JACKFKNTWIST,

Where did I justify her hate? Where? I DIDN'T...you're just are twisting what I said to conform with your narrative.

Do you call ignorant blacks the N-word, Jack? I doubt it, at least not publicly.

For every ignorant 'white trash' like this women, I can show an equal number of ignorant and hateful blacks, 'Hispanics', etc., THIS is my main point. Yet, white [whites because lets face it. whites are still the majority in this society, and basically run everything, this includes the 'progressive' movement] 'progressives' have no problem using mean-spirited and hateful language WHEN IT CONCERNS WHITES OF A LOW SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, but would not do likewise concerning similar blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc., This is primarily because the 'progressive' movement is controlled and propagated mostly by priviledged whites with an upper socioeconomic status, and they OBSESS over 'racial inequality'. The irony is it's people like them, not low socioeconomic status whites, who are primarily responsible for any inequality in this society, yet they demonize whites of low socioeconomic status to deflect attention away from the fact they [the privileged whites who run the progressive movement] are The Man, the oppressor.

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 11, 2012 9:55:50 AM

20. This is proof that the KKK is alive and well in Central California, the Bible belt of California.

Posted by: Bob | Nov 11, 2012 11:09:11 AM

21. She should be sterilised . No child deserves a mother that ignorant.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Nov 11, 2012 3:17:53 PM

22. I hate blacks because they killed my dad. And then I went to a psychic and she said that he was glad to not be around to be embarrassed by me anymore, and the psychic was also black so now I have two reasons to hate blacks.

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 11, 2012 5:38:57 PM

23. In other shocking news, racists also tend to be uneducated morons.

Posted by: Mike H | Nov 12, 2012 1:22:17 PM

24. What got her panties in a bunch?

Posted by: SFRowGuy | Nov 13, 2012 12:32:29 PM

25. It is not a feloney to hope obamma gets shot or dies morons. It is only illegal to threaten or attempt to carry it out. Read the law assholes. And by the way, I also hope he dies.

Posted by: david brown | Mar 17, 2013 3:59:43 PM