Comments

1. HadenoughBS says

Yes, boys and girls, during these last few days of the 2012 presidential campaign, it’s “chicken little time” for the Rethuglicans. Since they’ve no coherent plan or messaging for anyone outside their rabid base electorate, the sky indeed is falling on their campaign. So, what’s a Rethuglican politician to do but lie, lie, lie their way to induce voters. Unfortunately, there seems to be such a huge number of low-information voters that many probably will believe these GOPer lies and receive their vote under false pretenses. Woe be unto those who fall for this crap and bring onto this nation a new reign of Rethuglican terror for the next four years.

2. NY2.0 says

I’m sure gay republicans fully endorse these tactics, after all its whatever it takes to win at the expense of your own dignity. But then again, do gay republicans have any dignity?

3. JBMinDC says

My husband received one of these two nights ago and he looked at me, as a married gay man in DC, and was like, “Why the hell am I getting this?”. As stated, it was sent “from” an email but arrived as a text message on his iPhone. Couldn’t believe they were resorting to such low tactics…wait, yes I can. Our silver lining was that one of their messages was wasted on us. Sad, really.

4. JBMinDC says

5. millerbeach says

Wow…this reeks of desperation. Sleazy and misinforming, just the way the ‘thugs like it. But, that last line is very important…your vote is your voice…every one of us must vote.

6. millerbeach says