News | PETA

Men Swing Their Cucumbers for PETA: VIDEO

Peta

PETA makes note of the sexual benefits of going vegan in a new video for World Vegan Day.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. The guy in the red coveralls was hot until the camera revealed fruit and vegetables dangling from his trousers.
    The ad is revolting. How in the world would this be allowed on broadcast TV?

Posted by: cjr | Nov 5, 2012 9:27:45 PM

2. Primates are omnivores, not vegetarians.
    Deal with it.

Posted by: Chris | Nov 5, 2012 11:46:38 PM

3. Could PETA get anymore cheesy and cringeworthy?

Posted by: Stupid | Nov 5, 2012 11:47:47 PM

4. @travshad: (I tried twice posting an extened response to your post, but even though it said the msg had been posted, nothing appears on the thread....weird) Short version: I'm truly sorry if I upset you, man. And thanks for exposing my idiocy as clearly and respectfully as you did.

Posted by: topher | Nov 5, 2012 11:57:37 PM

5. Love it. GO VOTE and get your allies to go with you!

Posted by: sparklekittens | Nov 6, 2012 1:01:07 AM

6. @Topher: LOL.
    @Travshad: I've known plenty of vegetarians and vegans who would be very happy if PETA disappeared, as it has made their lives miserable. I guess it's just our population samples.
    @Jason: "attention-seeking stunts"
    I agree. A number of friends have noticed that PETA doesn't seem to care even if forewarned of an event - if it won't give them enough publicity.
    @CJR: I'm not watching this poor excuse of a video for a second time to verify it, but I thought it said UK.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 6, 2012 1:59:57 AM

7. FACT: PeTA cares more about a handful of lab animals than millions of people suffering from HIV / AIDS. They'd rather have a million humans die than one lab animal.

I have FAR more respect for any Log Cabin / GOProud Republican than for any PeTArd.

Posted by: Martin | Nov 6, 2012 3:19:12 PM